Home Anything Goes
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello Monday :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical PosterPosts: 5,428 Part of The Furniture

Hey everyone :)

Happy Monday, a fresh week, hope it is a good one for you all. :heart:

So this week I am only working one day YAYYYY!

I have a chilled week planned, I've got my flu jab, and some training at work on Friday, but that's about it. 

What you lovely lot up too this week?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,813 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Have group therapy today 😭
    but going to go into town after to try to do some shopping. & Want to get more christmas decorations. 

Going to put christmas decorations up at the end of the week!! Probably thursday. 😊🎄🎄🎄🎄
    also wanna paint my room but dunno if can be bothered.  Need to tidy it first ha
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,428 Part of The Furniture
    Shaunie said:
    Have group therapy today 😭
    but going to go into town after to try to do some shopping. & Want to get more christmas decorations. 

Going to put christmas decorations up at the end of the week!! Probably thursday. 😊🎄🎄🎄🎄
    also wanna paint my room but dunno if can be bothered.  Need to tidy it first ha
    I hope therapy goes okay for you.. 

Aw yay to Christmas decorations 🎄🎄🎄
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 4,379 The Mix Elder
    I’m staying at my sisters this week ,
    i have parents evening tomorrow 😭 - not looking forward to it 
    thirsday i have St. John’s where were doing acting as part of our casualt Sim Level 2 unit 
    and work again on Sunday 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,428 Part of The Furniture
    thirsday i have St. John’s where were doing acting as part of our casualt Sim Level 2 unit 
    and work again on Sunday 
    See I do miss my school days, I'm very old now :P But I don't miss parents evenings! Hope it goes okay. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 4,379 The Mix Elder
    and work again on Sunday 
    See I do miss my school days, I'm very old now :P But I don't miss parents evenings! Hope it goes okay. 
    I wish I was still in school as those parents evening didn’t really matter - it’s college ones and we’ve justbdone a mock which will be part of the feedback during parents evening 😐
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.