Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello Monday :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey everyone :)

Happy Monday, a fresh week, hope it is a good one for you all. :heart:

So this week I am only working one day YAYYYY!

I have a chilled week planned, I've got my flu jab, and some training at work on Friday, but that's about it. 

What you lovely lot up too this week?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Have group therapy today 😭
    but going to go into town after to try to do some shopping. & Want to get more christmas decorations. 

Going to put christmas decorations up at the end of the week!! Probably thursday. 😊🎄🎄🎄🎄
    also wanna paint my room but dunno if can be bothered.  Need to tidy it first ha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Shaunie said:
    Have group therapy today 😭
    but going to go into town after to try to do some shopping. & Want to get more christmas decorations. 

Going to put christmas decorations up at the end of the week!! Probably thursday. 😊🎄🎄🎄🎄
    also wanna paint my room but dunno if can be bothered.  Need to tidy it first ha
    I hope therapy goes okay for you.. 

Aw yay to Christmas decorations 🎄🎄🎄
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I’m staying at my sisters this week ,
    i have parents evening tomorrow 😭 - not looking forward to it 
    thirsday i have St. John’s where were doing acting as part of our casualt Sim Level 2 unit 
    and work again on Sunday 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    thirsday i have St. John’s where were doing acting as part of our casualt Sim Level 2 unit 
    and work again on Sunday 
    See I do miss my school days, I'm very old now :P But I don't miss parents evenings! Hope it goes okay. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    and work again on Sunday 
    See I do miss my school days, I'm very old now :P But I don't miss parents evenings! Hope it goes okay. 
    I wish I was still in school as those parents evening didn’t really matter - it’s college ones and we’ve justbdone a mock which will be part of the feedback during parents evening 😐
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.