We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

Hi, my name is xmxexjxa!

Comments

• xmxexjxaxmxexjxa Posts: 2 Noob
    I have been dealing with stuff a lot that really break me down
    YzziShaunie
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 2,900 Mega Poster
    Welcomee to the site. 

I hope we can help in some way. Maybe when feel ready you can tell us more about all the stuff youre dealing with & sharing may lessen the burden that lil bit. 😊

Take care
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton 🌸🌸
  • AifeAife Posts: 1,336 Moderator
    Welcome to the boards @xmxexjxa

We're all here to listen and support you here <3
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 300 Rampant Poster
    Hi there,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 4,861 Supreme Poster
    Hey, 

Welcome to the boards, we are all here for you :heart: 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "