Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Weekly Challenge #70
Halloween is coming up soon and for this week's challenge we've lots of ideas for Halloween crafts you can make. If you decide to make something post a photo of it below, we'd love to see what you've made
1. Halloween origami - make a pumpkin, bat or cat! There's lots of instructions on how to make one here.
2. Paper pumpkins (instructions here)
3. Baking - bake some Halloween cookies (recipe here)
4. Paper bats (instructions here)
5. Vampire bookmark (instructions here)
6. Carve a pumpkin - check out these instructions over on the BBC Good Food website.
We hope you have fun taking part in this week's challenge! If you have any other craft ideas, let us know about them below
If you're interested in getting involved in some of the fun things we have going on at The Mix such as suggesting a weekly challenge idea, posting up your own weekly challenge, or writing something for the newsletter, let us know over on this form.
Weekly Challenge #70 8 votes
Motivational videos challenge
25% 2 votes
One positive thought a day challenge
75% 6 votes
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤