Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Things that are ‘socially unacceptable’ to admit

SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
edited October 2018 in General Chat
Hey 

so i was just reading this https://www.buzzfeed.com/jaredrcohen/21-things-that-are-socially-unacceptable-to-admit-bi6h?utm_term=.sdJPjVvDQ#.brn0gx7GW

and wondering what it is for other people. What sort of things everyone seems to love but you hate. Anything like - Movies, food, music ect.
Or what stuff you dont like admitting. So i suppose could work otherway round of what everyone would hate that you used to/still do love? 

I hate bacon & i havent even seen greese, i aint that keen on musicals. And i havent even seen harry potter to know if i dont like it or not. - they just seem too long.
 I also didnt like the song ‘Despacito’ that was popular for ages which was annoying. Cause like why would i like a song that i didnt know what was being said. 

But i love ice cream, disney movies,mean girls and dogs
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    (this is mainly going to be food I apologize 😂)

Things I hate: Bacon,  Pizza(don't hate it but I only eat it once a year or two) 
    Marshmallows🤢(not to be confused with the artist,  I love him 😂) 
    Roast turkey on Christmas day or any roasted meats on a roast.
    I don't like Harry potter they always seemed to Long for me to properly get into 😂 there's probably more I'll add some later If I remember 😂

Things I do like: ketchup on everything and too much of it 😂
    Pineapple on my rare yearly pizza 😍😂
    Toast toast toast! 
    College it's funny and gets me out of the house haha

I don't like admitting I love Rupauls drag race because it's a bit embarrassing that I love grown ass men in wigs but I'm excited seen some of them live so it's over now that's a part of me 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited October 2018
    Shaunie said:
    Hey 

But i love ice cream, disney movies,mean girls and dogs
    It's the 'mean girls' that tickles me! :joy:  Do you mean mascara-plasted Goths who cuss in every sentence and wear Dr Martens boots? ;)

I'm not very into films or Netflix, so find it awks to enthuse about be it in a pub, party or in a chat room. I dislike television, too. I'm a radio listener, a bookworm, a painter and adore off-roading. If narked by a boy racer I'll run 'em off the road with my Land Rover Spectre 90. Been there, done that and got away with it.  :p

I hate social gatherings, particularly the yachting crowd with their blue rinse haw haw "flaying the fleg" wives and Rolex toting, overly tanned men hanging around them like a shoal of piranhas looking for a bit of skirt. The minute they suss you're wealthy, they're as predictable as a wasp on speed. But the minute your luck's out they'll piss off.

Greasy food is taboo. Give me the Mediterranean diet any time and a half-full bottle of wine, maybe a cig if I'm in the mood and an empty terrace all to myself: Perfect.

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2018
    Ah this is interestin!

Ah @Laine my sister drowns her chips in sauce and never get why

It's the 'mean girls' that tickles me! joy  Do you mean mascara-plasted Goths who cuss in every sentence and wear Dr Martens boots?  

Omg ahaha @Floxy lol made me laugh 😂😂 didnt even think about reading it that way ha😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    I don't even wanna say this because I get hounded for it but I'm going to anyway as we're sharing :sweat_smile: I don't like Pulp Fiction :relieved:
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Drugs can be good fun
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Farting can be hilarious.