Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Monday!!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey everyone, :heart:

Sorry that I didn't post my Monday or Friday thread last week, some weeks I wont be posting if I am at work, I just don't have enough time in the mornings. If you would like to post them for me, send me a PM and I can give you some dates where I wont be posting. .. 

So this week I am working, and chilling. Today I am going to ride over to my sisters house I think, one of my nephews has chickenpox so gonna go see him.. I got a new bike, so should make my journey to and from work quicker which is always a bonus, especially when I finish work at 8pm 8PM?!?!? WHAAAAT... 12 hour days aren't much fun. 

What you lovely people up too this week?

Do let me know

Sharing is caring :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'm in Londown today with Sophie seeing a gemstone dealer. Then we'll do lunch, then get a cab to take us to Londown Heathrow and - home. I can't wait to go home to Mallorca. Never was meant to be in the UK.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Working til Thursday then Therapy on Friday :'(  spoke to my manager today, we're supposed to give a couple weeks notice for holidays but told her I was stressed so she's agreed I can take holidays sooner! Aberdeen here I come! lol :) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    This week I'm upto college mostly,  got a little parade on Sunday which promises to be fun but other than that I'll be getting on with work and knuckling under until the 19th :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld