Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Monday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey everyone,

Posting this thread on my phone today as I'm already on my way to work. So no picture today...

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Time to share our weekly plans..

Today I'm working, tomorrow chilling then hospital, Wednesday sleeping, Thurs and Friday working.

What you lovely lot up too this week?

Sharing is caring :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Today im working, tomorrow is filled with appointments :'(  working either Wednesday or Thursday, the day im not working I might be getting matching tattoo's with one of my best friends! and Friday just relaxing since my therapy got cancelled :) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    College every day 😂 expect Saturday and Sunday ofc x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • TheAprilFoolTheAprilFool Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    I'm going to be spending all week working to prepare for my second year at university. I moved into my new place yesterday so I'm trying to settle in and get into a good routine. On the weekend I'll try to relax and spend some time doing what I want. It might be good to look around town and maybe go to the park or by the river. I always feel happier when I spend time in nature. After that there's committee meetings for the sports and societies I'm helping with this year. Then lectures and volunteering start again.