We have 1 place left for support circle on Tuesday evening. You can sign-up here.
We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

No more email alerts when settings on.

Hi,

title says it all, I no longer get any email alerts for new messages on my chats etc. even though my settings are on? It's been going on for ages prob since June.

Any ideas?

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie :): England 🏠Posts: 2,354 Mega Poster
    edited August 30
    Think might be same for everyone.
    Though I did flag it to the mix when it did start & they said they have same issue or something. 
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us face, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.” ~ Marvin J Ashton 🌸🌸🌸
    The Mix
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    I don't get email alerts, because I switched off notifications from flooding my inbox.

I suggest you check your settings to check which ones are ticked, In_me. Might be that. :)
    I'm driven by self doubt.
    The Mix
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,699 Moderator
    edited August 31

Hi,

title says it all, I no longer get any email alerts for new messages on my chats etc. even though my settings are on? It's been going on for ages prob since June.

Any ideas?

Assuming your notification settings are all in order, there's a good chance this is a bug. A few people have mentioned this to us and the team are looking into it - we're hoping to have it fixed soon. Realise this is pretty inconvenient, so thanks for bearing with it.
    Thanks for raising the issue anyway - never hurts to give us a nudge. :)
    Mike

We're @Aife@Mike and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • Invisible_meInvisible_me Posts: 127 The Mix convert
    Floxy said:
    I don't get email alerts, because I switched off notifications from flooding my inbox.

I suggest you check your settings to check which ones are ticked, In_me. Might be that. :)

Hi thanks for that. I've double checked, and it's ticked.  Not to worry :)
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 378 Rampant Poster
    Im having the same issue, boxes are ticked but emails have stopped :/ 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 375 Rampant Poster
    Happens to me as well
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 232 The Mix convert
    im having the same issue - is annoying cos i always miss inbox messages I get 
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know our tech team are still looking into this. Hopefully it's something we can fix. We will keep you updated :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    Thank you Aife
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
    Thanks Aife
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update you all and let you know email notifications have now been fixed :) 

- Aife
    Thank you
    Thanks