Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekly Challenge #63

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Image result for emoji background

Hey everyone!

This week's challenge is all about guessing the phrase from the emojis! How this challenge works is you have to post emojis for everyone to guess the phrase. Here's the first one:

Image result for sun light emoji 

Don't forget to vote on next week's challenge ideas! We've got some great challenge ideas from @Shaunie - thank you so much for your amazing ideas. I'm looking forward to these challenges :) 

If you're interested in getting involved in some of the fun things we have going on at The Mix such as suggesting a weekly challenge idea, posting up your own weekly challenge, submitting something for the newsletter or hosting a general chat, let us know over on this form.

Have fun!

- Aife
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Weekly Challenge #63 7 votes

Guess the movie from movie quotes
0% 0 votes
Try something new challenge
100% 7 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    edited August 2018
    Lightbulb?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Close @Kasa2103! You've got the second word almost right. It's two words _ _ _ / Light 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Sun light
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    That's right Kasa!
  • Options
    Yay! Can I choose one for other people?
  • Options
    Of course, feel free to make your own!
  • Options
    Thank you Aife
  • Options
    fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    🌲 🏠 
    Easy one for you all 😂
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • Options
    Treehouse
  • Options
    💻 says 🚫
  • Options
    ☕️ 💡 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    💻 says 🚫
    I’m not sure 🤔 
  • Options
    First word Laptop 
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Tealight?
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Kasa2103 said:
    💻 says 🚫
    Kasa2103 said:
    💻 says 🚫
    Computer says no..
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    💻 says 🚫
    Kasa2103 said:
    💻 says 🚫
    Computer says no..
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Correct
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 yay!!