Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Boobs

I’m 22 and my boobs are really droopy, I just wondered if there was anyone else around my age who feels the same, the only people I seem to see with boobs like mine are in their 50’s and older and I just feel like I am the only girl like this and people don’t seem to talk about it

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hey lollipop :)

I've got rather droppy size E boob's (sorry for TMI guys 😂)
    And I'm nearly 18 it can feel sucky I just want nice aesthetically pleasing perky ones but it's fine a good push up bra gives people that illusion and I've realized it's not important to live by societies standards x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • BluebellsBluebells Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
    I feel the same. I fit into an E cup at 16 but lost quite a bit of weight, now they're barely a C and I feel there's too much skin making them droopy.

Sometimes it really bothers me but other times I don't care. I think a lot of people are self-conscious of their boobs.
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Heya, Welcome to the Mix :)

My friend had a similar problem and she went to see a professional bra fitter. You can get a size check for free in some places (Debenhams) and the staff are very respectful and polite. They don't see your breasts they just ask you to take your bra off and keep your shirt on, then they take some measurements and can tell you which bra size that would fit you best. Knowing the best bra for you could make you feel more confident when out and about. 

Over all, everyones boobs are different and pretty much all of the women on TV or in adverts have a great fitting bra or are photoshopped. People come in all sorts of different shapes and sizes and staying confident with yourself can be a hard thing to do. But keep going, you are unique and amazing no matter what your chest looks like :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    My friend was like a b cup by the time she was 10 but everyone is unique. I was an a cup at 11 years old. My 31 year old sister is a b cup and is jealous of me. I can tell that I am the weird person at school as someone once asked me what cup size I wear.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • lollipop96lollipop96 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I feel so much better reading these comments, they all pretty much describe me, I felt like I was the only girl with droopy boobs at my age but I guess I’m really not 
  • Ru12Ru12 Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    You guys should follow @theslumflower on insta! She started a movement called #saggyboobsmatter and just preaches body positivity overall! She also has a book out. 
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey Lollipop, also 22 here! And I can't stand my boobs! I'm 34C and can find every flaw under the sun with them. The day I pay to get a breast reduction will make me very happy. I'm not saying do that though, I'm saying, were all fookin different, were all different sizes, some are more saggy, however old you are. But what seems to make me feel better is....Go out and treat yourself to a good bra that will shape what you have. 

I got told that smoking caues saggy boobs, I need to quit before it's too late, I don't know if thats true or not though. It could also be down to increased BMI, or whether or not you have a larger breasts in general. Etc. 

Honestly, I highly reccomend getting yourself a good fitting bra, with full support, something that really shapes your breasts, and supports them as well, and if you don't already, when doing sports and stuff, wear a sports bra! 
  • lollipop96lollipop96 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Does anyone else find that their boobs are still growing at 22,even though they are not gaining weight?