We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

My Quote Line won't show up?

EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 378 Rampant Poster
Ive tried adding a favourite quote to my profile a few times but it never appears under my posts.
 Am I doing something wrong?
"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,508 Ultimate Poster
    edited August 2018
    Think you might be putting it in the wrong place. “My faviourate quote” is just for your profil page thing and doesnt come under posts. Maybe go under profile setting and go into “signature setting” and type there if havent
    Kindness begins from the understanding that we all struggle.
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 378 Rampant Poster
    @Shaunie 😂😂 your totally right, wow I missed that. Thank you very much, I feel a bit silly now haha 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    Shaunie
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,169 Fanatical Poster
    You don't know how long it took me Eyepatch to figure out the difference between favorite quote and my signature, and when I did it took me another year to figure out where my signature was and how to change it 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older" ~ Avicii

"
    All I do is sit and think about you If I choose then I lose.
    Distract my brain from the terrible news
    It's not living if it's not with you" ~ The 1975

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,985 Moderator
    Thanks for your help @Shaunie :) 

Glad to hear it's all working for you now @Eyepatch

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.