We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

I don`t know where to put something

Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 505 Extreme Poster
Hi. I want to do a discussion about inspiring pictures to help other bullying victims but I don`t know where to put it.
You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 4,968 Supreme Poster
    Maybe health and wellbeing, but if your unsure you could pm the mods @The Mix They will be able to tell you where they think it should go.

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,981 Moderator
    Hey @Kasa2103

This is a lovely idea! Like @*BananaMonkey* said, you're more than welcome to post this in the Health and Wellbeing section of the boards. It would be really nice to have this type of thread in this section :) 

Looking forward to seeing your thread. 

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    *BananaMonkey*Kasa2103