Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Daytime Chat (February 5th)! What do you want to talk about?

GregGreg Deactivated Posts: 50 Boards Initiate
Hi Everyone :hyper:

As many of you know, Thursday February 5th is Time to Talk Day, hosted by Time to Change. We really like this idea, so we will be having our own daytime chat.

The main point of this daytime chat will be for anyone who wants to take a few minutes out of their day to just chat. This is an awesome way for people to socialize and just chat about anything during the day! We don't have a set time for this yet because we are trying to accommodate the most people. So please vote on the poll!

Another huge reason why you should participate is that there will be goodies for everyone who joins in on the fun. :thumb:

I will actually be running the chat and I would like to know what all of you would like to talk about. Do you guys have any ideas? (favorite TV show, favorite place to travel,etc.)

Do you all remember these??
mfortuner-teller.jpg
Well, the fortune tellers are making a comeback and we will be using these to chat.

I can't wait to be talking to you all on February 5th!

Daytime Chat (February 5th)! What do you want to talk about? 14 votes

11:00-12:00
28% 4 votes
12:00-13:00
35% 5 votes
13:00-14:00
35% 5 votes