Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Exam preparation discussion

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hey Everybody. :wave:

As it's that time where exams are happening, we thought it would be cool to get a discussion going about how you prepare for exams, this could be the night before or even the morning of the exam. Are you a last minute cram everything in kind of person, or do you like to put the books away and take some time to relax and chill out. I have added a poll so happy voting :)

I know for me personally when I was doing my exams at school, I used to revise but then when it got nearer to the exam date I would panic and try and do some last minute revision on the morning of my exam, because I was worried I had forgotten things.

However when I was doing my childcare exams at college, I did the revision and then the night before the exam I would relax and get a early night.

I guess with exams it is about making sure you are prepared but also remembering that as long as you do your best that is all anybody can ask for

Best of luck to you doing your exams :)
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Exam preparation discussion 14 votes

Last minute cram everything in
57% 8 votes
Put the books away and relax
42% 6 votes
Post edited by JustV on