Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Thread of the Month, December 2013

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
Hey everyone!

Last month there were two nominations for Thread of the Month:

Broken-Angel was nominated by **Angel** for the thread:
Christmas love <3

Christmas love <3
Just thought I'd send some love this Christmas out to everyone on the boards, especially those who struggle with Christmas or don't have anyone to spend it with :heart:
[...]
If you do struggle with this time of year make sure you plan your day as much as possible, if you're keeping busy it will hopefully help you stay distracted. Maybe work over Christmas day, or go for a walk round local parks and beaches. There are lots of places that look for volunteers on Christmas day as well (for example homeless shelters) if you're looking for something to keep you occupied.

Huge hugs to everyone, I hope we can all have happy a Christmas :heart:

*sophiepea* was nominated by JPick for the thread:
What's your comfort
What's your comfort?
I have two comforts, one is my favourite teddy, Janeybear and the other is Charlie, my ickle kitten. (My other kitten is a stubborn git)

Janeybear keeps me safe at night and doesn't let all the horrid monsters hurt me.

Charlie comes over when I'm crying, dries my tears with his face and snuggles up next to me after kissing me on the cheek!

So, what's your comfort and how do they comfort you?!

Happy voting, and don't forget to keep sending in your nominations every month :)

Thread of the Month, December 2013 12 votes

Broken-Angel
75% 9 votes
*sophiepea*
25% 3 votes