Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post of the month- December (2013!)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Only three this month- get nominating guys!! Anything from good support to funny posts, whatever catches your eye and you think deserves an extra thumbs up! :thumb:

First off, I nominated WhoWhere for this post:
my comfort is being in my house, on my sofa with my wife.
From the thread "What's your comfort"

Next, Ella! nominated Fiend_85 for this post:
Ifphysicaldiseasesweretreatedlikementalillness-92546.png
From the thread "meds"

Finally, Fiend_85 nominated me (Broken-Angel) for this post:
No, but as I and Piccolo have said it probably isn't weight loss that will make you happy. As a size 8/10 there really isn't weight you could healthily lose, and you will become very ill and maybe end up in hospital which I'm sure you don't want.

Toning up muscles will just tighten those "wobbly bits" that everyone has and will also improve your general health. Even 5 minutes a day can help, and it would hopefully help you feel more confident about your body

EDIT: Also, you will not be able to be "straight all the way done" the nature of the female body after puberty is curvy, you get curves and your hips get bigger. It's all normal and natural and no healthy women are "straight all the way down" because that is the body of a prepubescent girl- which women are not!
From the thread "Eating/weight problem (may trigger?)"

Get voting! :heart:

Post of the month- December (2013!) 15 votes

Whowhere
20% 3 votes
Fiend_85
53% 8 votes
Broken-Angel
26% 4 votes