Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Film Club November 'Revenge' Poll

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Helloo :wave:

Here is the poll to decide November's two winners. The theme for this month is revenge and the entries do not dissappoint.

I've started it a little late this month so this poll will close next Wednesday (7th November) and the two winners will be announced.

We have a mixture of 18 and 15 rated films as well as a 12A. Because of the age demographic of TheSite, it would be unfair to have two certificate 18 films win. So if two 18 films comes up trumps then the runner up certificate 12A/15 film will be chosen or if there is a tie-picked out of a fetching purple basket.

To help in this difficult decision, the trailers can be found in this thread: http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php/153331-Film-Club-November-Nominations

A discussion thread for the two films will be opened on Monday 19 November.

The second ever film chat follow shortly after it in the last week on Wednesday 28 November 7-8pm.

Everyone is welcome. I know that me and Fiend really enjoyed the first ever film club chat last night and we got some very original ideas for future themes of the month..

Next month's poll will allow multiple votes. Promise!

Film Club November 'Revenge' Poll 13 votes

Final Cut (18)
7% 1 vote
Inglourious Basterds (18)
7% 1 vote
Kill Bill 1 (18)
0% 0 votes
Kill Bill 2 (18)
0% 0 votes
We Need to Talk About Kevin (15)
46% 6 votes
V for Vendetta (15)