Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Post of the week poll - vote now!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello peeps :wave:

So...Cptcoathanger won the vote last week although it was really close, lots of great posts.

Here are the nominations from the last week or so:

Slartibartfast has nominated Evenstar:
If I recall correctly I wore my best lacy pants, round my ankles in a stairwell of the airport hotel that was hosting the prom. Ah, to be young and drunk, horny in love.

Randomgirl has nominated SuzyCreamcheese:
I wouldnt see it as a reason to stay childless. You can have mental health problems, and still have a great life. Some of the most wonderful, creative, intelligent and interesting people i know have really suffered with mental health problems in their life. Its not a death sentance.

Melian has nominated Rubberskin:
Sorry, but as i was taking them out the oven i had a visit from U.N.I.F.C. (United Nations International Flapjack Comittee) and they said that my flapjack's are so overwhelmingly nutty with an excess or rich, buttery goodness that one bite would probably make you fall madly in love with me to the point of psychotic so that you'd keep me as your own personal baking slave to make you cake related treats every day for the rest of my life.

Melian also nominated frankipanda:
Originally Posted by CptCoatHanger
Why don't you marry her if you love her so much?
Because he's not COMPLETELY stupid .

jamelia has nominated Riotgrrrl:
when I suggested new spice I was thinking more sexy undies than cayenne pepper down the japs eye...

Amira has nominated CptCoatHanger:
I had a car full of women slow down and shout sexually explicit things at me a couple of days ago. It gave me a boner.

frankipanda has nominated jamelia:
But here's the big difference. This is what explains the gender imbalance in these kinds of conversations, which is why it makes sense to keep the focus on how this affects women, rather than how it affects men.

What are men most afraid that women will do? Laugh at them.
What are women most afraid that men will do? Kill them.

:chin:

Post of the week poll - vote now! 23 votes

Evenstar
30% 7 votes
SuzyCreamcheese
21% 5 votes
Rubberskin
13% 3 votes
frankipanda
4% 1 vote
Riotgrrrl
21% 5 votes