Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    So I hate how ugly my hands look right now.
    Stupidly wasn't paying attention and got first degree burns on my hands 😭
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited January 2020
    Deleted again. Sorry. I need to stop :/
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    I have no friends
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Does propranol affect anyones sleep ? I took it today cause of work. Never usually take it. & now i cant sleep. If propranolol wakes you up then im gunna take it everyday but i do like sleeping
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Had a fag and now feel like spewing, why is this happening 😭😭
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    Feel so embarrassed about my anxiety and lack of social skills. Had a difficult time at my meeting today.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I'm so sorry. I keep posting then deleting. I just feel utterly unbearably low. I think I'm going to cry myself to sleep. I can't do this anymore. 
  • Options
    At hell now. Get me out of here! Really nervous. :(

Hell is school.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    At hell now. Get me out of here! Really nervous. :(

Hell is school.

Sending hugs, just try take it one day at a time 💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    I think I'm going to cry myself to sleep.
    Well, that happened. I don't think I feel quite as suicidal today but now I've woken up feeling irritable. Which is probably partly because I didn't get much sleep due to crying.
  • Options
    Had a 'message request' on twitter from a few months ago (I've only just seen it) from someone reaching out for help, 

Just found out said person commited suicide a month after she sent that message, distraught and heartbroken doesn't even cover it 

• Options
    I didn't know her, but what if I'd of replied? Would she still be here? 
  • Options
    Had a 'message request' on twitter from a few months ago (I've only just seen it) from someone reaching out for help, 

Just found out said person commited suicide a month after she sent that message, distraught and heartbroken doesn't even cover it 

Oh Bubbles, I'm so sorry. That's so sad and awful :( It's no surprise that you're heartbroken and thinking about what could've gone differently if you'd replied, but please try not to be too hard on yourself. It's not your fault. We're all here if you need to talk <3
  • Options
    Had a difficult time with my anxiety today especially in my Spanish lesson.
  • Options
    How many times do I need to say "don't run"
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Loool bless

My sister works with little ones and shes tells me that she conatanly has to repeat herself 
  • Options
    I feel honestly horrible. I tried to go for a walk with my dad because I don't want to be around... You know who... But I felt too down and tearful so I came back and just stood somewhere deserted near my home. Now I'm back in my room and just feel so sad about everything and in general. My low mood thing or whatever you want to call it has felt so bad the past few days and I'm back from some thoughts of death to just really wanting to kill myself (safe).
  • Options
    Ignore that actually. I'm sorry, I'll stop spamming after this but I wanted to correct that. "Some thoughts of death" doesn't really feel like it describes how I feel everyday. The only way I survive is bad habits and distracting myself. That's the only reason I don't have urges to kill myself every single day.
  • Options
    :(
  • Options
    Rest in peace K 💔
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Rest in peace K 💔
    Oh no what happened? Sounds like it has affected you. We are here if you want to talk. <3 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Loool bless

My sister works with little ones and shes tells me that she conatanly has to repeat herself 

Story of my life. Pretty sure I repeat the same comments on a minutely basis
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Rest in peace K 💔
    Oh no what happened? Sounds like it has affected you. We are here if you want to talk. <3 

Thank you. Not ready to talk about it right now, not long found out and trying to process it
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Rest in peace K 💔

Thank you. Not ready to talk about it right now, not long found out and trying to process it
    No problem. That makes sense.  Sometimes it takes a while to be able to process what has just happened. 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:
    Loool bless

Story of my life. Pretty sure I repeat the same comments on a minutely basis
    Lol.
  • Options
    Sleeping round my sisters. I dont like sleepint round others 
  • Options
    Drinking after my meds in the hope it will knock me out for the night 🙃
  • Options
    Probably shouldn't be drinking on antibiotics but hey ho. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Probably shouldn't be drinking on antibiotics but hey ho. 
    Stay safe <3
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    How normal is it for a dog to be sick a few times:/
This discussion has been closed.