Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    It won't leave my bloody head. Please help. I wish I just wasn't born, then I wouldn't be suffering, I wouldn't be there to ruin everything. I honestly can't do anything because of how I feel and my brain's just piling, and piling, and piling reasons to die on me every minute. I want there to be some kind of way to lessen the blow on my family so I can finally die. As soon as I wake up until I'm asleep, I'm tormented by how I feel and I can't even control it. I need it to stop.

There's no happiness in life and I don't have desire to stay here. I'm just keeping my body alive so I don't hurt my family. I'm trying to find a way but I want so badly to give up. (I'm still safe.)
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Soo soo sad. Its happening like everyweek someones being hit on the tracks :'(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Am Litreally exsaughted, just want one night where I’m not woken up from constant nightmares , I don’t think I can cope with another night of then 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    My love and hugs goes to everyone that isn't having a great Christmas at the moment, one of those being my ex who found out his nans partner has been diagnosed with some form of COPD and he's also got a cold and he can't go and see them and he only has one chance a year to see them. 

I made sure he didn't do anything silly and kept him company throughtout the night until 2am and then we both fell asleep. Now really shattered but at least I didn't lose a amazing friend who was my ex 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    This is hard. My mom's really upset and my sibling behaves like a moody twat.

Mom's upset over her boyfriend already, and then my sibling decided to have a go at her that she's ruining their day. All she was doing was sitting there and now my sibling's made her cry. I've come round to my gran's (whose house is empty because she's staying with my aunt for Christmas) because my sibling makes me so nervous and tense, just waiting for their mood to crash at any given moment.

All this because my mom suggested to my sibling that we open our presents, and they didn't like the idea. Literally, that's what my sibling's like. And honestly, I find it really ungrateful of them to just tell my mom she's awful when all she did was buy them gifts. They behave like such a bloody git sometimes.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I know that I am supposed to be happy on Christmas Day but something keeps popping up in my mind. I look happy on the outside but on the inside I am feeling really anxious and traumatised. It is all because of the bullying that went on at school before the holidays (the only reason it does not happen in the holidays is because I do not use social media except for WhatsApp.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    I’m sending hugs to everyone who is struggling with today 💗try not to put too much pressure on yourself, if you aren’t feeling it then that’s okay. You are all doing amazing 😊x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I really cba to get out of bed to go to work I'm so so tired and have to walk cause no buses
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    edited December 2019
    Oof thanks to my dad I realised money was being deducted from pay that wasn't meant to be. Now he is angryy.
    I mean my fault but I swear I checked and i just forgot.  I wanna sort it out but Im not allowed to apparently until he is back and it is stressful. Welp. And i thought work HR were supposed to help me. But apparently not they often ignore my messages hmm. Its worse cos the holidays and the person i need isnt around. I wish I checked earlier but often i only realise im paid in the evening when im tired and cant dig into the paychecks which they put behind a really complicated login system that i forget about and i can only do on my work computer. I rather have a paper payslip.
    What's the point in being here? I feel so low.
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Sending hugs to everyone who needs them, you've all got this, :heart:

We care about you all :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Going to my friends 18th birthday party, first party in 10 year and I'm sh***** myself, incredibly anxious 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Omg casuality was intense and sad
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Haven't slept cause of all the thoughts going through my head 🙄
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • SkylightsSkylights Deactivated Posts: 11 Settling in
    Happy New Years Hugs to all!

You're all amazing and deserve a fantastic 2020!

<3
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I just want to die and I don't know if I feel safe
    I wish someone cared enough to ask "are you ok?"
    I'm fine. Always got to be fine
    Trying so hard not to lose my shit. I can't face another episode.
    Horrible to see photos of when i was a lot younger and i looked fat
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Rise above it all 🙌
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Sat in tears. I cant go through this again..
    edited January 2020
    A year since Nan passed away. :(<3 Lite some candles. Really want to donate to dementia charity 
    Shaunie said:
    A year since Nan passed away. :(<3 Lite some candles. Really want to donate to dementia charity 

Hope you are ok, there's loads of ways to raise money for Alzheimer society, as well as a good support system. They helped me when I lost nan to Alzheimers. 
    They do lots of different fundraising  activities as well as ways to donate 
    Here's the website https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/
    Wish I could relax fully
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I am literally never wearing tampons again. They are an uncomfortable source of torture especially as a gymnast. Would much rather have a pad climbing partially up my butt.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    edited January 2020
    Deleted. I can't bring myself to talk about it because I always feel like I'm dramatic or selfish.
    I feel like I'm gonna cry. I really want to kill myself. Everything feels so heavy and paralysing and no matter what I just can't find appeal or happiness in life. I want my feelings to stop, I want my presence to stop, I want this worthless game to stop, I want the whole world to stop. (Safe.)
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    edited January 2020
    Woke up couldnt sleep because stuff happened then I remembered someone i liked at school. But then i remembered how bad school was and that made me really cry just thinking about it. Hurts a lot a still. I felt trapped there especially during breaktime and i had no real friends for most of the time. Everyone felt so fake or just too much group think. Anyone I like always seemed to leave the school idk apart from a few popular ppl i struggled with. But i cried most thinking how i was thankful to the few teachers who made the experience bearable thanks to their good or enjoyable lessons but i imagined myself telling one of my favourite teachers how bad it was and thats really painful.
This discussion has been closed.