You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,858 Postholic
    GreenTea said:
    Really struggling with breathing and the inhaler and feeling so deflated. Just want to be Hugged right now 😭
    Sending big virtual ones <3
    davcr0ckJade09
    I don't think I can go out with my family tomorrow. I'm trying to convince myself because a small part of me does want to, but there's nothing I want to do because it doesn't make me happy and I feel so tired. I shouldn't have even been born at all so there's no reason to celebrate. All I feel capable of doing is hiding in my room and crying.

I was born at 10am so I feel like saying goodbye at the same time tomorrow. But I won't.
    BubblesGoesBooSalix_alba_2019davcr0ckchubbydumplingShaunieJade09
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,166 The Mix Elder
    I think i could cry at the thought of going to work on the weekend. On my way i just feel so tempted to go a different way and kill myself in some spefici place i know 
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Kathleen07davcr0ckJade09
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,415 Fanatical Poster
    Feeling more awake after taking sleep meds is actually the worst. Why is this not helping my insomnia? 🙃 Losing the will to live at this point
    Kathleen07davcr0ckJade09
    GreenTea said:
    Feeling more awake after taking sleep meds is actually the worst. Why is this not helping my insomnia? 🙃 Losing the will to live at this point
    Try promethazine. That knocks me out for a day
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Kathleen07davcr0ckJade09Laine
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:

That's what I'm on 😂 
    davcr0ckJade09Laine
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:

That's what I'm on 😂 
    Oh gosh i don’t know how youre still awake then lol
    GreenTeadavcr0ckLaine
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:

That's what I'm on 😂 

Guess I'm a strange case of insomnia because nothing seems to knock me out at the moment and I'm going crazy 🙃
    ShaunieKathleen07davcr0ckJade09Laine
  • Horselove19Horselove19 Posts: 4 Newbie
    no one likes me and i feel lost and painful

Kathleen07Shauniedavcr0ckJade09Salix_alba_2019Laine
    no one likes me and i feel lost and painful

We're here if you want to talk more about it, I promise people like and would like you <3
    davcr0ckJade09Laine
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:

That's what I'm on 😂 

Tried it again last night and slept for 9 hours 😂 maybe my body was jus fighting it yesterday
    Kathleen07davcr0ckJade09Laine
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 817 Incredible Poster
    Love being made to feel guilty for cancelling plans 😴 so fed up 
    Kathleen07Shauniedavcr0ckLaine
    edited December 2019
    Shauniedavcr0ckJade09Laine
    I feel so alone :'(
    davcr0ckJade09Laine
  • LubnaLubna Posts: 496 Rampant Poster
    Just popped up on my Facebook that the hostel where I got raped has changed it's slogo and "The rebrand is just one way the hostel has changed in the last few years. Since adopting a Trauma Informed Approach in 2016" the rape happened in 2015🤔 bit of a coinincidence.
    Kathleen07Jade09chubbydumplingLaine
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,200 The Mix Elder
    To all those who need them at the minute I'm offering hugs. :heart:

You don't need to go through anything alone, we are all here for each and every one of you :heart:

Hugs :smile::heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    BubblesGoesBooKathleen07Jade09davcr0ckLaine
    I can't take it anymore. Please tell me how I could be so awful that the whole world has their back turned to me. I feel so invisible yet despised, it's the most isolated feeling. Please just tell me how to be better because I'm really sick of this. Is it the way I write? The way I feel? The way I look?

I feel like I should kill myself because I don't want to hurt people anymore. I never meant any harm. It's not fair, I don't know why I was ever born if this is all I am.
    *BananaMonkey*LubnaJade09chubbydumplingdavcr0ckMikeLaine
  • LubnaLubna Posts: 496 Rampant Poster
    Really want to end it all but my mum💔😭 
    Kathleen07davcr0ckMikeLaine
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,837 Mega Poster
    It's S's birthday today, why did she have to die, why did BPD have to take her?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Kathleen07davcr0ckMikeLaine
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 484 Super Moderator
    Hey Folks, 

Just wanted to pop on here to offer you all some hugs, it sounds like lots of you are struggling at the minute, it's really positive to see you all reaching out for some hugs and some support, :heart:

Just wanted to let you all know that you are all amazing, sending hugs :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
    Kathleen07Laine
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,837 Mega Poster
    Staff night out tonight and I really don't want to go but have my colleague stopping the night for it so kinda have to go 🙃 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Kathleen07MikeLaine
    Really struggling at the moment. More than normal. Every day just feels like it's dragging and I have no emotions. I cant cry. I cant smile..
    Kathleen07MikeLaine
    edited December 2019
    Idk if I'm having a breathing episode or if it's anxiety..so Ive taken anxiety meds and about to do a breathing treatment 🤷🤷
    Kathleen07Laine
    Kathleen07Laine
    If the nhs does actually get sold that would be my peer support qualifcation out the window:(
    Kathleen07Laine
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,414 Mega Poster
    And my treatment plan out the window :( 
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
    Kathleen07MikeLaine
    I feel soooo shit
    JellyelephantMikeLaineKathleen07
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 179 The Mix convert
    edited December 2019
    Imagine getting a bill for trying to hurt yourself when all  you need is help ...
    LaineKathleen07
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,376 Fanatical Poster
    Sending hugs to all that need it 💕

I'm okay but feel really rough so had to cancel being an elf today at my garden center and I actually was looking forward to it 😂 

Also getting overworked Because this term is so long! Roll on crimbo holidays 😍

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Kathleen07
    I self harm when im hungry
    Laine