You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,777 The Mix Elder
    edited November 13
    Omg i feel really bad. If this doesnt get sorted soon. I feel im actually going to end it all (just dk how to stop)
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Jade09davcr0ckKathleen07
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,676 Mega Poster
    I thought my days of being signed off were over, apparently not 😭😭 least it's only for 3 days, hopefully 🤞just wish this spewing would do one.. 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Jade09Salix_alba_2019davcr0ckShaunieLaineKathleen07
    edited November 15
    Im soo sad
    I really want to message him to tell him to go kill himself. But i wont
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    BubblesGoesBoodavcr0ckMikeLaineJade09Kathleen07
    Mood has crashed and I'm not sure what to do 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Shauniedavcr0ckButterfly23MikeLaineJade09Kathleen07
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,291 Mega Poster
    Had a rough day at school again.
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    ShaunieBubblesGoesBoodavcr0ckMikeAifeButterfly23LaineJade09Kathleen07
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 767 Incredible Poster
    My body doesn't seem to like me at the moment fjr reasons I don't think I can go into on here. Besides the mood swings, just been so up and down all week 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    BubblesGoesBooAifeButterfly23LaineJade09Kathleen07
  • rachel_annrachel_ann Posts: 33 Moderator

Hey @davcr0ck how are you doing today?

I’m sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time right now. You don’t need to say anything that you aren’t comfortable with. 

Mood swings must be very frustrating for you. Is there anything in particular that has been making you feel up and down this week? 

Maybe you could consider doing something to take your mind off of your bad week? For example, watching your favourite movie or meeting a friend? 

Kathleen07davcr0ck
  • rachel_annrachel_ann Posts: 33 Moderator

Hey @Kasa2103

I’m sorry to hear you had a rough day at school again, did something in particular happen that upset you? I hope you’re feeling better nowJ

davcr0ckKathleen07
    Thank you for replying to the comment and for your kind words. I just felt really lonely and upset during dance. I feel unwanted in the class.
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    LaineJade09davcr0ckKathleen07
    My jaw wont stop hurting all the time
    Jade09davcr0ckKathleen07
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 767 Incredible Poster

Hey @davcr0ck how are you doing today?

I’m sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time right now. You don’t need to say anything that you aren’t comfortable with. 

Mood swings must be very frustrating for you. Is there anything in particular that has been making you feel up and down this week? 

Maybe you could consider doing something to take your mind off of your bad week? For example, watching your favourite movie or meeting a friend? 

Can't particularly put anything on that's making feel all over the place, went into London yesterday and did some train spotting to try and take my mind away, it kind of worked and then got really sad because of a fatality in front of us 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    BubblesGoesBooEvelyn360LaineKathleen07
    I dont want to get out of bed. Can feel myself starting to feel really bad & thinking about dying
    Evelyn360LaineKathleen07davcr0ck
    :( 

A warrior. 
    Evelyn360BubblesGoesBooLaineKathleen07davcr0ckJade09
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 817 Incredible Poster
    Feeling so anxious and on edge 🙃
    Evelyn360BubblesGoesBooLaineKathleen07davcr0ckJade09
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,245 Fanatical Poster
    On my way to the doctors finally. I wish I stopped pushing myself when I'm so poorly. Working 2 jobs in today and I'm exhausted
    Butterfly23LaineKathleen07davcr0ckJade09
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,796 Postholic
    Sending loads of hugs to everyone <3<3
    Shauniedavcr0ckJade09
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 138 The Mix convert
    The nausea has been a real pain recently, it's been following through to the evening on some days😖
    Shauniedavcr0ckKathleen07Butterfly23Jade09
    edited November 18
    The nausea has been a real pain recently, it's been following through to the evening on some days😖
    Ah edited over what i asked lol sorry should not be so nosey. Hope you feel better soon <3
    davcr0ckSalix_alba_2019Jade09
    didn't get discharged and mood is so low cause of that, but I don't get why, like what they're doing is better than discharge in the long run but I just want to be free from services
    Kathleen07davcr0ckButterfly23Jade09
    "take a day off"
    Why do people say that? It's not like I can drop both jobs that easy. I need the pay because Christmas is coming up
    Kathleen07davcr0ckButterfly23Jade09
    sending big hugs to whoever needs them, remember you are not alone <3
    Kathleen07davcr0ckJade09
    My mams gone away til Tuesday (don't worry I am old enough to be left on my own 😂 ) and all I want to do is destructive things but trying not too as she hardly ever goes away and don't want to put her off going again like last time. I need to take responsibility. I need to fight these thoughts. I need to use my coping strategies. I need to be safe. I need to do this if I ever want to recover.
    Kathleen07Salix_alba_2019davcr0ckJade09
    This is playing out as a rubbish week, bullies at college and getting beaten up on Monday and getting bullied on Instagram. Last night just kept having sensory overloads, just want this week over and done with 
    Kathleen07Salix_alba_2019Jade09
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,827 Staff Moderator
    edited November 22
    davcr0ck said:
    This is playing out as a rubbish week, bullies at college and getting beaten up on Monday and getting bullied on Instagram. Last night just kept having sensory overloads, just want this week over and done with 
    What a tidal wave of a week. :( Do what you need to do to look after yourself @davcr0ck, and remember you're not on your own with this. :star:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    davcr0ckKathleen07Salix_alba_2019Jade09
    It's been a challenging week working loads of hours while fighting mental health and a chest infection but I made it to the end of Friday. Feeling super deflated and exhausted 
    davcr0ckKathleen07Jade09
    GreenTea said:
    It's been a challenging week working loads of hours while fighting mental health and a chest infection but I made it to the end of Friday. Feeling super deflated and exhausted 
    Well done for fighting through your week though 😊
    Kathleen07Salix_alba_2019Jade09
    I have no idea what's up with me anymore, going to see my doctor tomorrow about all the stuff that's been happening and see if he can think of anything and I want this ringing and beating nose to stop 
    ShaunieKathleen07Evelyn360Jade09
    Woken up 10 mins later than should. Wouldnt think i need an alarm for 10:30 but lol i do. Ive had nearly 12 hours of sleep and im still sooo tired
    Kathleen07davcr0ckEvelyn360Jade09
  • LubnaLubna Posts: 399 Rampant Poster
    Got woken up by a person next to me again saying "be still we are performing brain surgery on you" this has happened for the second time now. It happened about 6 months ago too. Was very scary.
    davcr0ckEvelyn360Kathleen07Jade09
    Dissociating and crying at work isn't exactly how I planned my morning to go 😓 
    Evelyn360Kathleen07davcr0ckJade09