Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Meggles said:
    Anxiety attackkk
    We are here for you :heart:

What normally helps you when you're feeling anxious like this?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Sat on the bus having a panic attack after leaving college early - at least it’s the the teacher who knows when I’m not right , didnt ask any questions and just let me go 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    edited December 2018
    Hi I’m seeking sympathy. I feel so awful physically unwell  omg I am totally grateful for good physical health when I do have it  😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Hi I’m seeking sympathy. I feel so awful physically unwell  omg I am totally grateful for good physical health when I do have it  😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓. 
    Hugs, hope you feel better soon :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I'm sad and feel like a terrible person:(
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Aw you're not sure terrible person Kathleen,  what makes you say that? Xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Aw you're not sure terrible person Kathleen,  what makes you say that? Xo

I dunno, just feel like it :/
  • Options

Christmas is going to be miserable. My family's hard. Especially my sibling, they're giving me a hard time (and kind of purposefully) and it's making everything even worse:(

• Options

Kinda wanna die... I feel like crying myself to sleep...

• Options

I can't do this. Just fuck everything. Might just have my account deleted if it's possible. My whole life would be better though. I'm really miserable, I don't have a future, I'm a waste of space, I don't even know but I kind of wish I was dead.

(am safe, unfortunately)

• Options

sorry, idk why I'm blabbering into a thread that's not even mine. I'm just, ugh!! words can't describe the pain I feel I swear. I hate being conscious. I should really just die.

(i'll shut up, ignore me, sorry again)

• Options
    All this crying has given be a headache but I can’t stop 
    Hug so so needed ( have have some tear stains on shoulder after ) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    aw, sorry to hear:( Sending a big virtual hug <3 Wanna talk about anything?
  • Options
    Thank you so much 💖 Probs best I don’t Right now 😐
  • Options
    Thank you so much 💖 Probs best I don’t Right now 😐
    okay, feel free to talk whenever you want though (that's what this thread's for anyways hah) <3
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I’m sad that I can’t say I feel sick/be sick without my family thinking ive taken an overdose:(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    i hate everything :(:'(
  • Options
    Im tired of feeling like my problems arent valid  :/:/
  • Options

I feel awful about myself and I'm sad and I feel I should just die. Sorry I should just go moan in my fucking diary but...:(

• Options
    @Millie2787

Your problems are totally valid 100% I care about you and your wellbeing And always here if you need to talk or reach out xo

Sending hugs @kathleen0172

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Hugs x
  • Options
    Seems like lots of people are needing hugs here :heart:

I just wanted to pop on and say that I reckon your all so strong, and that you can get through these difficult times, we are all here for you, don't forget that :heart:

Sending lots of hugs to you all, 

• Options
    I just want a hug 😭 
  • Options
  • Options
    Hugs to you both ❤

I've reported the situation it may take a while as mod cover is low.  I can understand how upsetting the situation is so let's try and ignore it and cool down xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    I just wish nanna Wendy was here 💖💙
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I think I am getting near to healthy weight. Can’t tell as have no scale. Definelty feel I’ve gained weight to be healthy now.

I binged tonight:(

[edited by moderator]
    Post edited by JustV on
  • Options
    Can not be bothered for today. Feel like shit waiting so I can go into town to get my sisters present that I ordered and then I have load of shit the wrap up and hate wrapping then I said I’d make a Christmas cake with my sister but like dunmo if can be bothered for that anymore. Always sounds like nice idea still stresses me out ah
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.