Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Just finished last eposide of The confession 😭😭😭😭 so upsetting. Based on real life story and so sad. :'( , makes you wonder about all these missing people :'(
    β€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Omg i don’t know how much longer i can keep waking with instant thoughts of wanting to kill myself so badly cause i dont want to be awake. I really wamt to die 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭literally feel awful to be alive
    β€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    In work feeling like I'm going to be sick. I really hope this isn't the sickness bug getting me too :/
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited October 2019
    Hopeing today will be better, let's just see πŸ˜”

Edit, now all my friends have gone home, I'm here until 4pm,Β 
    Post edited by davcr0ck on
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to helpΒ 
  • Options
    Got myself in such a horrific state mentally and emotionally
  • Options
    :'(
  • Options
    Tw abuse

The abuse from my brother has started again, life is amazing for me right now, just perfectΒ 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to helpΒ 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Wish I could say things are okay but really things aren’tΒ 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I'm sorry :'( I wouldn't be here if I didn't have Ruby who needs me and family who wouldn't cope. I don't want to bother people anymore. When a pet isn't enjoying life they get euthanised, why haven't I been?
  • Options
    I'd end it right here if I could. I'm a terrible person, I feel so alone and not wanted here. It physically hurts.Β 
  • Options
    Physics lesson cancelled, the only lesson I was looking forward too todayΒ 

The teacher is really sweet and gives the whole class a therapy session every 2 weeks and this lesson was the one and I really could use with it πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

• Options
    I cant live another minute  😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    I really want to kill myself.
  • Options
    I won't be on here for a few days x

I'm safe but I don't want to be.
  • Options
    Thank kathleen & mike. Less intense now. Soo tired now.Β 
  • Options
    Don't know if I can cope much longer.. over 2 weeks unmedicated, hitting crisis but nobody cares anyway
  • Options
    I won't be on here for a few days x

I'm safe but I don't want to be.
    Hugs kathleen. <3 We will always be here x
This discussion has been closed.