Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Please just let me die. (I'm safe). I really want to just lie in nothingness and be no more. I don't want this :'(
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    I want to die too I can’t cope feeling so scared I can’t bare the thought of feeling this way over the weekend I can’t breath and been crying lots. I want to get on my knees and beg my doctor please help me am desperate and I need help and I need someone drug me to be calmer or anything I don’t even know :( so scared and my appt isn’t for two hours 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I want to die too I can’t cope feeling so scared I can’t bare the thought of feeling this way over the weekend I can’t breath and been crying lots. I want to get on my knees and beg my doctor please help me am desperate and I need help and I need someone drug me to be calmer or anything I don’t even know :( so scared and my appt isn’t for two hours 
    Poor thing, that sounds awful for you. Sending loving hugs, I really hope your appointment helps you feel a bit better <3 x
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Dam its open evening in half a hour and its the pressure of taking good pictures rides on me, can't mess this up 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    50 mins til my appt. if she can’t help me I’m gonna dieeeeee my heart will explode from anxiety 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Sorry for the spam I feel terrible and needdddddd to get it out omg so scared just been crying for hours although I did do this doodle 

• Options
    Why am I so pathetic I hate myself 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Sorry for the spam I feel terrible and needdddddd to get it out omg so scared just been crying for hours although I did do this doodle 

That's amazing! Hope your appointment goes well 💕 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Don't have the energy for anything anymore.
  • Options
    Got home to the most awful news 😭😭 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    So sorry to hear that Bubbles. Would you like to talk more about it? I understand if you don't want to at the moment. Sending hugs through this difficult time. <3
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Had a bad day at school today. Never want to go back. It seems to be that my new name at school is Snake. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    So sorry to hear that Bubbles. Would you like to talk more about it? I understand if you don't want to at the moment. Sending hugs through this difficult time. <3
    To upset just now, might talk about it tonight.. thanks though 💕 
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    To upset just now, might talk about it tonight.. thanks though 💕 
    No problem.  I understand that. Message me if you want to talk later before or after chat.
  • Options
    Dropped the eggs I need for work Tonight and just cried about it when though they won't broken 😭 I'm too emotional with everything
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    I don’t know how much longer i can keep myself safe anymore. Im sAfe right now just thinking ahead of how in going to cope & actually live when death seems only way to make it all stop
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    All my lack of sleep from waking up lots of  times is catching up 😓. It feels like my whole body is falling off me
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Teddy has had all his heart tests done and didnt need anaestetic because he was fine but hes still at the vets and said to collect him at 5. Why not now if hes done. But said they go through the results, didnt know would be same day. But tbh i dont think anything will come up and waste of £400. Know probs sounds bad. But They did his heart again today and could barely hear the heart murmur
  • Options
    Nobody is helping me in my Crisis..
    Guess I'll.give.up and drink
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Starting to feel like my mental health won't matter until I try to end my life or something just as serious.

Am safe, just expressing how it feels rn
  • Options
    The one that is caring and supportive to everyone is the one that gets bullied and hassled by everyone 😭😭😞😞 I'm at wits end, got bullied so much last night on Instagram by someone that I thought was my friend

Used so many mean words and used the one phrase that hits me the hardest 

Just a snippet of what I got 😞
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Thats horrible of them @davcr0ck
    hugs x

• Options
    edited September 2019
    Teddy has got a faulty heart valve. That sounds serious :/
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Thats horrible of them @davcr0ck
    hugs x

Thanks love, sending hugs back to you and Teddy 
  • Options
    chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    That's awful @davcr0ck :'( 

I'd consider reporting the messages to Instagram and then blocking them. I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. Sending massive hugs <3
  • Options
    That's awful @davcr0ck :'( 

I'd consider reporting the messages to Instagram and then blocking them. I'm so sorry you're experiencing this. Sending massive hugs <3
    I was going to but the person unsent them all, but I did block them 
  • Options
    I feel so scared about Monday. Having to go to dental a&e  (it is only open 9am-11am Monday to Friday.) I would much rather be at school being bullied at that time.
This discussion has been closed.