Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2019
    Ive implusively taken ....amount of promethazines (right dose) i mean its the right dose before bed but is not bed time lol. (They can be used as sedatives though. I just took it to calm me down and now i regret it because before it has made me pass out doing that. And i am literally going to work and i may pass out so yeah great. I don’t know what to do now.  Hopefully will be okay. My body is probably more used to it since then
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited June 2019
    I'm so tired and have no energy, I feel like my sleeping pills aren't helping at all, I passed out twice today already and I've got so much work to do for school, I just can't anymore, theirs something wrong with me but I can't think of what it is so no dortor is going to be able to help me, I wish my heart condition wasn't so complicated and if life was simple

I forgot to mention, I am safe at home now, I was in Oxford seeing my bf, only thing is I'm home along and my parents aren't back until 2am so fingers crossed nothing happens

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Was asleep until police knocked on my door and totally got scared that someone broke my confidenality or something cause thats normally the only reason they knock. But it wasnt, - was cause someone outside behind the house got their number plate stolen and got assulated about an hour ago and was asking if i had saw anything :( i havent but thats very sad and now wish it was because someone broke my confidenality and that didnt happen
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Just popping in to send love to everyone who’s struggling 💗x
  • Options
    In few mins will be stuck in primark soon for four hours. Omg how will i breath properly. It always feel like it will never end which is stupid cause 4 hours dont last forever but lol hate it
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Just leaving this here for those who may need a hug :heart:

We are all here for you all :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    Just tired of it all now. I want the pain to stop. Just want it all to end here and now, leave me alone! Nearly 3 solid month I've been like this, I want it to stop, I need to go. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    Abigail said:
    Just tired of it all now. I want the pain to stop. Just want it all to end here and now, leave me alone! Nearly 3 solid month I've been like this, I want it to stop, I need to go. 
    Sending hugs, hope you're okay, any type of pain isn't good, we care about you <3
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Feel so rubbish . Such a shitty friend who dosent care about anyone else feelings but there own :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Police at my door yhis time for my safety. Fuxk off omg
  • Options
    Everyone needs to fuck off cause no one udnerstands. And aint going to hospital fucking prickss want to die
  • Options
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Are you okay @Shaunie :heart:
  • Options
    *bananaMonkey*. No
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    *bananaMonkey*. No
    Do you want to chat about anything? We are here for you :heart:
  • Options
    I cant but thanks
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I cant but thanks
    Sending hugs :heart:
  • Options
    I am so glad i took a sleeping pill, can feel myself calming already. Lol finally. 
  • Options
    Really bad day 😭😔
  • Options
    Anyone else just piss everyone off 😔that’s what I seem to be doing today if I’m honest 
  • Options
    Sorry. Not here to spam and I'm leaving soon anyway. But there's honestly no one I can talk to about this and I just really want to say it to someone.

It's two days until three years since Abby died.
    Hugs @Ka@kathleen0172
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    edited June 2019
    Sending hugs to everyone who needs them. You've survived 100% of your bad days, you can survive this too <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Ignored by samaritans. That is how you know EVERYONE hates you

• Options
    chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Hey @Shaunie

I promise you no one hates you or is ignoring you purposefully <3 From what I understand, the Samaritans text service is relatively new and they're quite understaffed so it's difficult for them to respond to everybody right away. On their website, they recommend calling directly for a quicker response. Is that something you're comfortable doing?
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie

I promise you no one hates you or is ignoring you purposefully <3 From what I understand, the Samaritans text service is relatively new and they're quite understaffed so it's difficult for them to respond to everybody right away. On their website, they recommend calling directly for a quicker response. Is that something you're comfortable doing?
    Thank you. @chubbydumpling    But theyre definetly ignoring me. I asked that question about 3 times and they wouldnt even act knowledge the question its not even a bad question???  So i said i feel ignored you dont even need to answer it to help me not feel ignored. Just say you cant answer if cant answer. Now theyre clearly just ignoring me completly. Sometimes their message system isnt great cause ive sent a message before and it got lost so would send it again if been over an hour and a half and they said it got lost. But its been nearly 6 hours now and ive spammed them so for all these messages to get lost would be conicience. Like omg why does no one want to support me. 😭😭😭😭.
  • Options
    chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    edited June 2019
    I can hear you're really struggling @Shaunie, it honestly might just be that they're short on staff at this time in the morning and can't get back to you until later today. I know that's a bit rubbish for a crisis service and that doesn't help you at the moment. I've had good experiences with Crisis Messenger in the past if you wanted to give them a try? You can text them for free from most major networks here: 85258

We're all here for you too <3
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    It could be that theyre short of staff. But would be veryyy unlikely & a coniencidance. They have never taken longer than hour and a half to reply😭😭😭 i think i used crisis messenger too recently to use again.  im fed up. No one clearly cares. They can see how distressed it making me but still no reply. This time is actually the time its the quietest they normally reply to me within 30 mins at this time. Maybe should just go sleep. But thanks
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm sick and tired for pricking myself, giving my fingers expreme amounts of pain every morning because I my f****** inr levels can't stay stable, I can't make plans when dealing with this shit 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
This discussion has been closed.