Jordan from Switchboard will be here Wednesday and Friday this week to answer your questions on anything to do with sexuality and relationships - leave your questions over on this thread
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    LainefadedangelTheAprilFool
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,886 Mega Poster
    Therapy was awful. He said he's worried about me and doesn't know how to help me  :'(  he also said it's like I've taken a step back which I know I have but I don't know how to drag myself out of this state. I don't know, a lot of the stuff he said made sense but it was just words, it doesn't change how I actually feel.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    ShaunieLaineAifefadedangel[Deleted User]TheAprilFool
    LaineAifefadedangelTheAprilFool
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,212 The Mix Elder
    Just thought id pop on here to offer some hugs to those who may be in need of them :heart:

But there isn't the hug emoji anymore... sooooo... 

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Aifefadedangel[Deleted User]
    TheAprilFool
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Noob
    So tired right now.  :cry:
    fadedangelTheAprilFool
    Someone just kill me now.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    fadedangelLaineTheAprilFool
  • fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 Rampant Poster
    Someone just kill me now.
    Sending hugs, what happened lovely? ♥️
    Don’t say that please, you have so much to live for. Have a read of some recovery letters or some self care to distract yourself. I promise you things will get better, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. You mean so much to me and we all love having you here Bubbles - we are here for you! 

Remember i’m only a pm away if you need me or would like to talk. 
    Stay strong Bubbles, you can do this. 

Lauren xx
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
    BubblesGoesBooTheAprilFool
    Floxy said:
    So tired right now.  :cry:
    Aww sweet, I hope you got a good nights sleep and feel a bit better now. Sending lots of hugs to you and thinking of you ♥️

Stay strong sweet 💪 
    [Deleted User]LaineTheAprilFool
    Just thought id pop on here to offer some hugs to those who may be in need of them :heart:

But there isn't the hug emoji anymore... sooooo... 

Aww that’s so cute ♥️
    edited August 2018
    I just feel so awful  :'(
     I miss Ellie so much and I’m struggling so much to cope as everything’s getting on top of me. All my mental health and trying to cope with bereavement is exhausting and so difficult. 

I tried to not self-harm for Ellie but i gave in last night because it was just too hard and now I eel like I’m letting her down. I’m such a worthless, failure that doesn’t be deserve a life 😭

I hate my life and I just wish I’d fall asleep and never wake up  :/
    LaineAifeShaunieTheAprilFool
    LainefadedangelShaunieTheAprilFool
    Meggles said:
    I'm so sad about going home
    Aww, why?
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,400 Fanatical Poster
    The few things that I've been plagued with lately has taken its toll on me and I woke up this morning trembling straight into a panic attack.

You know those nights where you slept through for hours but it feels like you haven't got an hour? 

I don't want today to happen I just want to lay in bed

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

It's my life It's now or never
    I ain't gonna live forever
    I just want to live while I'm alive
    (It's my life)
    My heart is like an open highway
    Like Frankie said I did it my way
    I just want to live while I'm alive It's my life ~ Bon Jovi

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    fadedangelAife[Deleted User]ShaunieTheAprilFoolmaddie050
    Ptw, more of a rant but I need hugs too.... (sorry for the swearing) 

Got a message off 'him' a few nights ago, he said ' the past is the past' like what is that bullshit, he also wants to know if we can be 'friends' again. (I went to a house party a few months ago and got blind drunk and passed out and woke up with him having sex with me) like friends don't Fucking do that to each other. If only he knew how much that night has Fucked me up. Months later and I'm still sleeping on the Fucking floor cause just lying on a bed brings it all flooding back. The shame, the guilt, the hurt. I just can't get past it. He knew my past. He knew I already had trauma happen to me but he still Fucking done it anyway. How can I be friends with him again!? 

His message sent me off the rails. I just can't cope with that on top of everything else. I thought it didn't effect me (when you've been through major trauma, other traumas seem dampened down a bit I find) but apparently it did. 
    [Deleted User]LaineShauniefadedangelAifeTheAprilFool
    ShauniefadedangelTheAprilFool
  • TheAprilFoolTheAprilFool Posts: 187 The Mix convert
    I've been feeling really stressed over the past couple of weeks. I feel like my to-do list is never ending and I keep worrying that I'll forget something important and mess everything up. I'm so overwhelmed by all the things I should be doing that I kind of shut down and end up doing a lot less that I should, if anything at all. I've been isolating myself because my anxiety makes me irritable and I find conversations draining, so I've hardly spent time with friends over the summer and my boyfriend is starting to worry about me (the fact that I don't feel like our relationship is very healthy doesn't help). I've broken down twice over the past week and am trying to be more open with my parents about what's going on, but I can't always rely on them to be understanding or supportive. Everything feels like a chore and I feel guilty because I don't always manage to achieve my daily goals or be really motivated all the time.
    LainefadedangelShaunieAife
    Looked at my time hop for today. 6 years ago there's a photo of me, I look so happy. 2 days prior I had reached a healthy weight, the day before I received my exam results and I passed every God Damn one of them after numerous teachers telling me I would fail. As a 'well done' my dad arranged a trip away for me and 5 of my friends, fair enough I was in inner turmoil at the thought of being a healthy weight, but I was happy at the same time. I wish my family were still that supportive, now it's like they've realized I'm never going to recover. They don't support me the way they used too. I wish that photo was the end of my mental illnesses, but then a year later I relapsed, I still don't know why, then the trauma happened and things went from bad to worse. And here I am still stuck in the grasps of my mental health, if anything I've fallen even further.
    ShaunieAife*BananaMonkey*fadedangelTheAprilFoolmaddie050
    Laine*BananaMonkey*fadedangelTheAprilFool

Until that day comes have one off me guys you can't feel it physically but it's there ❤

I know I can't help but I'm here x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

(It's my life)

Past UserfadedangelShaunieTheAprilFool
    i'm really struggling today and i'm not sure why?

Just really want to cry can't think of any specific reason why i just feel so empty and lonely?

just want a hug and to be told i'll get through it x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

(It's my life)

Past User[Deleted User]AbigailfadedangelShaunielittlegemz
    Jet lag; need I say more?
    Honestly,losing the will to live. I really need a hug 😭
    [Deleted User]ShaunieBubblesGoesBooTheAprilFool
    Hugs @Thoughtsy  + 100 x more.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,369 The Mix Elder
    edited August 2018
    Cant remember the last time I’ve had a  physical hug. ( not that I’m not appreciative of virtual hugs, I am) . Just kinda really lonely
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Floxy said:
    Hugs @Thoughtsy  + 100 x more.
    Thank you 💗💗
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 671 Incredible Poster
    I'm all shaken up as I got to a train station in Amsterdam in the north to find out no trains can go to Amsterdam central due to a shooting at the station. All shaken up as I was meant to be getting a train there I am now going to have to fly home in 4 hours with that on my mind and what could of happen if i was 1 hour early getting the train. I'm sorry. 
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    fadedangelLaineTheAprilFool
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,369 The Mix Elder

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    fadedangelTheAprilFool