Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    My head is killing me
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Feeling suicidal feelings tbh.

Hugs x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Shaunie wrote: »

Hugs x

Hugs you too!
    I left work early cause I feel really shit about the things that have been going on online. I asked duty manager and said yeah that’s fine. She obviously told the store manager when I didn’t know she knew I had really bad mental health. But the store manager came to me while I was putting on my jacket to leave in locker room. (Managers done go in the locker room so I was thinking ah shit when she saw me. & knew must be cause of me leaving. I don’t wanna put them on edge I’m going to do something to myself just cause I leave early. I know it’s duty of care but once I leave they don’t have duty of care so it is quite nice they still care even when I am actually leaving. She asked me if I wanted to chat before I leave so I said yeah and yeah was explaining thing while trying not to cry lol. Told me to just ignore but yeah easier said than done. I also pinky promised I wouldn’t hurt myself but it feels very tempting. But yeah I am safe
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I feel like crying but i have no tears. I need to sleep but I can't.
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited June 2022
    [deleted]
    Post edited by JustV on
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Feeling super anxious tonight. Panicking about being watched and feeling unsafe, however irrational it may be.

And I've been super ill besides. Not having the best time.
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    I’m so tired I can’t cope
    I couldn’t care less
    Probably have ocd. Past caring. Everything seems so pointless
    Feeling a bit worthless and as though nothing good can ever come of the future. Surprisingly enough, it's not as bad as it could be, but when I think this kind of stuff, suicidal and self harm thoughts are only a stone's throw away.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Sending you all lots of hugs <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    I’m sooo tired
    If don’t laugh I’ll cry lmao
    Life’s weird
    I don’t want to go back to work Sunday. Being dead sounds a lot better
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Sending you hugs @Siobhan.

I hope work goes better than anticipated. Would you like to tell us a little more about why you don't want to go back to work Sunday? Please feel free to let us know how you get on!

When you say being dead sounds a lot better, can we ask you if you intend to act on your feelings? If you would like further support, please remember the following resources are available for you:
    • You can go to your nearest a&e or call 999 (24/7) if you feel unsafe or have any concerns about your health and safety.
    • The Mix's Crisis Messenger (24/7) - You can text 'THEMIX' to 85258 if you are feeling in crisis
    • Samaritans (24/7) - You can call 116 123 or email jo@samaritans.org
    • Papyrus (2pm - midnight) - You can call 0800 068 41 41 or email pat@papyrus-uk.org

Please feel free to keep us in the loop with how you are feeling too. We are all here for you and you don't have to face this, or anything else, alone if you don't want to :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Something always feels off and I don't know what to do with myself
    I was sitting in locker room waiting for my shift to start like a few others and it was quiet and someone pointed out my arms saying “what are they” I said “it’s nothing” and she was like “ummm nothing” then she was like “be happy girl” so she knew exactly what it was and still pointed it out for everyone to look at me. Like it wasn’t already obvious but want to make me feel more insecure than I already do
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    i give up, whats the actual point in services when they are literally leaving you to basically die
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Sending you all hugs! <3

@Supernova - That sounds really difficult. Would you like to tell us more about what "always feels off" looks like for you? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)

@Siobhan - That sounds really tough. I can hear how you think she pointed it out for everyone to look at you and this made you feel more insecure. No one has the right to do or say anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. What might make this feel more manageable for you at the moment? :)

@Mel_ That sounds really difficult. We are all here for you. Would you like to tell us more about how you are feeling at the moment? We are here for you if you would like to share more with us :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    i mean, one of the home treatment team literally fell asleep while being with me this morning?? like that literally shows they don't care and don't give a shit if I die
    So confused someone anonymously reported me to the police for my safety and they called but I’m already in A&E. I’m literally soo confused.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I had rehearsals at school today for a show that is happening tomorrow. One of the teachers sent me to the photocopier to photocopy something for her/enlarge it. I got wolfwhistled at by one of the student welfare staff and then some younger students made some not very pleasant comments about my appearance (I don't get what was so bad about a leotard and leggings.) I told a teacher though and it got sorted but it made me feel really upset.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Rosebud22Rosebud22 Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    Hi @LorryTruck ! So sorry to hear this, break ups can be really tough especially in the beginning. How are you feeling right now?

We are here to help if you need some support <3
This discussion has been closed.