Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    @Zay - You are welcome. It is the very least you deserve. Now, focus on your revision and health! (mental and physical) :3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    I'm feeling really deflated, it feels like whenever I apply for a job to help people who are struggling with mental health, I either get ignored or rejected. It feels like nobody is giving me a chance, and It's getting harder to bounce back each time.
  • Options
    Hi @LorryTruck

Thanks for reaching out to us. I always appreciate how much courage it must take to reach out.

I am really sorry to hear you are struggling.

I believe you deserve to be loved just like everyone else does! What makes you think you don't?

I am glad to hear you are doing things that you think will help you. How are you finding your new school? :3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Hi @Zay

I am so sorry to hear you are struggling with your appetite. Often, stress is what makes me lose my appetite. Are you having a similar reaction? Try some bread or biscuits until you feel more settled or some favourite treats. Anything is better than nothing :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Hi @Zay

I am sorry to hear you are feeling anxious. Yeah, anxiety can do similar things to stress, unfortunately. Do you want to talk about why you are feeling anxious?

I am really proud of you for managing to have some bread. If you feel ready to, try and have some more bread or biscuits or some favourite treats. Little amounts of food but regularly may help at the moment :)
  • Options
    edited January 2022
  • Options
    Hi @Zay. Sorry to hear you are going through so many things, no wonder you are feeling anxious. Please remember to reach out for support if you need anything, we are all here for you. I truly believe things will get better given time. If you're still not sure about your meds, I would encourage you to talk to your GP! :)
  • Options
  • Options
    You are welcome @Zay. Sending you hugs <3
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Feeling a lot of negative emotions today. Ashamed, disgusted, embarrassed, frustrated, useless, fragile and angry.

Am I going to be on emotional support for life? Ups and downs are relentless I just want to be "normal". Urges to SH are making me agitated.
  • Options
    Hi @Salix_alba_2019

I am sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. You are normal, everyone needs support at times in life. Life is a rollercoaster and things will get better. Would you like to talk to us about what is making you feel this way today? We are here for you and are listening to you. Sending you hugs <3
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey @LorryTruck

Thanks for continuing to support our community. Your efforts are always acknowledged and appreciated. Sending you hugs too if you are struggling. How are you feeling today? :3
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    He’s been arrested tonight

Idk how to feel but feel sick because he’s getting interviewed tomorrow.
  • Options
    Hey @Mel_

Thanks for reaching out to us. Would you like to talk to us more about this? I just want you to know that you are safe and we are here for you. I hope the best outcome happens :)
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    My sister works in management at Primark, where they are cutting 400 jobs I just pray to God she doesn’t loose her job
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Hey @Dandelion! Oh no, that must be really difficult news to hear. I am really sorry and I hope your sister's job remains safe. Sending you big hugs <3
  • Options
    edited January 2022
  • Options
    Hey @LorryTruck

Thanks for your response. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better than you were and can see a future for yourself. I am sorry to hear that in other ways you still feel like shit though. Do you want to talk about what is making you feel this way? We are always here for you and I'm good thank you! :3
  • Options
    Adam_SAdam_S Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    edited January 2022
    @LorryTruck I hope you have the best future and I hope you overcome your mental mess
  • Options
    Adam_SAdam_S Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    I’ve felt like shit before then I went to physiatrist and got better
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    I can’t deal with this, nope I can’t do this anymore, like you are an honest prick that’s trying to make me out as a liar. I’m not okay. I’m not coping. I’m literally a mess and can’t function right now. I don’t want to be alive to deal with this anymore.

I’m safe tonight btw
  • Options
    Hey @Mel_

Thanks for reaching out to us. Would you like to talk to us more about this? I just want you to know that you are safe and we are here for you. I hope the best outcome happens :)

lol it went literally shit
  • Options
    @Adam_S - Thanks for your continued support within our community. Your efforts are always acknowledged and appreciated. I am really glad to hear you have also managed to access support and feel better. How are you currently feeling? :3

@Mel _ Hey! I am glad to hear you are safe. I am sorry to hear you are struggling though. Do you want to talk about what has happened to make you feel this way? :3
  • Options
    @Laura_tigger82 well you know the situation but he denied anything happening. i expected it but its just hit me really hard tbh.
  • Options
    Hey @Mel_! Thanks for your response. I am really sorry to hear that happened, it must be really frustrating, scary, and upsetting! Hopefully, they can go on evidence which would mean him pleading not guilty does not matter in legal terms. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to us for support <3
This discussion has been closed.