Home Health & Wellbeing
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,480 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Someone's been hit by a train in Ilford.. minutes after we got off that train.. unfortunately my brother's flat faces the incident and the air ambulance is circling very low by the window.. physically shaking.

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

independent_DancerLorryTruckLa_La
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,562 Legendary Poster
    edited October 10
    4th night in a row of really broken sleep. I'm exhausted but just cannot sleep
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Salix_alba_2019ShaunieLorryTruckLa_La
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,376 Wise Owl
    Gahhhhh urges are playing up
    Shaunieindependent_LorryTruckLa_La
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,813 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Struggling so bad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    LorryTruckindependent_La_La
    edited October 13
    My enamel is so damaged I need fluoride treatment to prevent decay and potentially another in 6 months. It's awful. Tastes awful

Astrid Alauda

LorryTruckindependent_La_La
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,298 Boards Champion
    edited October 13
    I keep breaking down at school.

It was nice to know no one there gave a shit though :cry:
    The dark is the only place I feel like I belong...
    independent_La_La
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 2,298 Boards Champion
    My urges were playing up so bad. All I wanted was to die or something. Anything to get me out.

Today was really hard :(
    independent_La_La
    I need to move out
    La_LaLorryTruckSalix_alba_2019
    Struggling with the events of this week. I'm just ready to be done. Battling urges to sh at 3am Is a very lonely experience. There's nobody to turn to

Astrid Alauda

independent_La_LaLorryTrucklovemimoon
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,562 Legendary Poster
    Just bit overwhelmed atm. Things aren’t great but I’m trying to battle through and keep my routines which is so hard.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    La_LaLorryTruckSalix_alba_2019lovemimoon
    Broke down at school again. Cried in every lesson. Almost had a panic attack in a fire alarm. Got sent to a teacher at lunch because I was crying again. They're saying I should see a doctor. Everything is falling apart. I'm isolating myself from my friends.

:cry:
    independent_Salix_alba_2019lovemimoonLa_La
    Tw

TW——
    I just self harmed :(. Very disappointed with myself. Very painful, I don’t know how I am going to be able to work tomorrow. I don’t need medical help. I am fine. I have done it many times before just haven’t done it for awhile. But it is very painful. And will be painful tomorrow and have work:(
    independent_LorryTrucklovemimoonLa_La
    Do I just not exist?

Astrid Alauda

independent_LorryTrucklovemimoonLa_La
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Posts: 2,258 Boards Champion
    I can't sleep properly:
    An 8 hour sleep feels like a quick nap.
    My dreams are gradually more vivid and distressing. As if I was actually there.

Can't remember the last time I woke up without feeling severely anxious.
    independent_Salix_alba_2019LorryTruck
    My grandparents tested positive for covid.
    My grandad has COPD and other health problems.
    I'm absolutely petrified for them..

Astrid Alauda

lovemimoonindependent_LorryTruckLa_La
    I've smashed up my house. I'm so full of anger, hurt, frustration, upset and stress..with no outlet or someone to talk to. My head hurts from hitting it, my hands hurt from punching things.. I'm falling apart and nobody is stood beside me to help

Astrid Alauda

lovemimoonindependent_LorryTruckLa_La
    My arm hurts
    independent_LorryTruckLa_La
    edited October 19
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Just posted on Reddit for the first time. Posted a picture of my self harm but in a community that is completely irrelevant and made it look like an accident that is to do with the community. And 4 replies already. 2 say it looks like it’s starting to heal. Other 2 day to see a doctor.

Oh shit the rest said to go to hospital or doctor immediately

I’ll ring gp tomorrow
    independent_LorryTruckLa_La
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Posts: 2,258 Boards Champion
    If you’ve looked at the news you’ll probably have heard there’s been a massive explosion in Scotland. It’s in my town and people I know live very close to where it happened. Hate when these things happen so close to home

Hey @independent_
    Is everyone okay? How are you doing? <3
    LorryTruckLa_La
    edited October 19
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    If you’ve looked at the news you’ll probably have heard there’s been a massive explosion in Scotland. It’s in my town and people I know live very close to where it happened. Hate when these things happen so close to home

Hey @independent_
    Is everyone okay? How are you doing? <3

Hey @lovemimoon I'm ok, I'm a few miles away. there's not much info about people closer. Hoping everyone is ok, it's very worrying
    lovemimoonLorryTruckSalix_alba_2019La_La
    Hope everyone is ok @independent_

Astrid Alauda

lovemimoonLorryTruckindependent_La_La