Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    Feel so low it’s ridiculous. Just one of them stay in bed and cry episodes. I feel like my therapist thinks I’m not trying
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    Someone help
    Me I’m so sick from drink
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    edited August 2021
    deleted
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    I’m never drinking again
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    My IBS is playing up massively tonight
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    If you've ever been hit with a double whammy aka your period and a cold, I salute you. I feel a bit rough, nearly fell of my bike twice, got a fly in my eye and almost vomited when I got home 😭

• Options
    Doing nights is one hell of a ride. I honestly don't know how hospital staff do it.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Kinda feel like shit today. Again.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I need to talk to someone on here😭
  • Options
    I had an interview at 9:30 and by 2pm I had Been offered the job … so why aren’t I happy
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Tomorrow is my last day at work. I'm gonna really miss the team
  • Options
    Well just got dropped home by the police
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

grill whyyy,are you okay?
  • Options

grill whyyy,are you okay?

No 😭😭😭😭😭😭just wanna die
  • Options
    Why did this crisiss make me feel soo sick, feel physically sick and massive headache. I didn’t even take anything
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    They took me to hospital but the wait was for 6 hours so they took me home
  • Options
    I feel like I'm so close to self harming and I still can't bring myself to call a helpline
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    It sucks when you feel like you can rely on your "friends". Also work made me do an exercise about analysing your friends which made me feel uncomfortable.

I hate when people reduce what you would call a friend to an acquaintance. Nah they are a friend just a distant one. It don't want other people to define my experiences. Such people were just as important to me as the friends I knew properly.
  • Options
    Keep getting Massive headaches
  • Options
    Casually sat crying at work .. made the mistake of looking at Facebook memories and today was 2 years since my dad went missing for a week due to mental illness we weren’t aware of :'(

My friends please please if your struggling talk to someone , talk to me , talk to a friend , talk to any of us here . Just please talk to someone ❤️
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My anxiety is so bad that I've had to walk away from an opportunity I always wanted.
    Currently sat on the train trying to hold myself together.. knowing full well I'm about to break down in in tears.
    My chest hurts, my jaw is tight, I'm physically shaking and breathing so fast.
    Trying to calm down because I'm worrying people probably think I have covid. I don't. I'm just trying to battle anxiety
  • Options
    I had a dream that everyone at work found out about what happened in work and they was all laughing at me because I’m still alive so clearly not struggling. Soo I was like okay I’ll kil myself now and then did it in front of them.
  • Options
    I can feel some sort of crisis coming on today. I feel awful I just wanna die
  • Options
    Someone help 😭
  • Options
    Somebody sedate me
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling today @Shaunie. Sending you lots of hugs <3 We're all here for you and just wanted to share some services you can reach out to if you're feeling unsafe today. Remember they are always a call or text away anytime you need them :)
    * Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, and are experiencing any painful emotion or are in crisis, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.
    * If you have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Aife wrote: »

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling today @Shaunie. Sending you lots of hugs <3 We're all here for you and just wanted to share some services you can reach out to if you're feeling unsafe today. Remember they are always a call or text away anytime you need them :)
    * Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, and are experiencing any painful emotion or are in crisis, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.
    * If you have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 

I self harmed so I feel slightly less overwhelmed now thanks. Still very very sad
This discussion has been closed.