Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited May 2021
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    wtf, i was having a 1-2-1 counselling chat with someone, and they just ended it on me. wtf
    can they actually do that? wtaf?

It might of been a connection issue or Internet issue on their end..
  • Options
    edited May 2021
  • Options
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Honesty feeling like I want to turn to bulimia and start self-harming again to quieten the voices.
    feeling guilty for thinking about killing myself. Went as far as actively looking for resources.
  • Options
    Oof I feel like I'm on a roller-coaster at the moment. One minute I'm in utter turmoil then next thing you know, I'm fine again and wondering what I'd be doing if I were a lizard.

*cue existential crisis*

• Options
    Not gonna lie..this whole Chinese rocket landing thing is freaking me out.. like they are hoping it hits the ocean but what if it hits a city?.
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hey @Salix_alba_2019 Sending lots of hugs right now. <3
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Highly stressed about everything and I don't want to be here right now.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Still feeling on edge and anxious. Really wish my thoughts weren't all so self sabotaging. The past few weeks have been really long and draining. Night times are the worst, to the point I dread getting into bed and being alone with my thoughts. I'm getting into a better sleep schedule now so hopefully that helps.
  • Options
    In so much pain. Forgot to take my gastroesophageal medication and it's completely flared up. It hurts so bad
  • Options
    Disgusted by primarks new clothing sizes. Size 14 is not a fucking large.
  • Options
    Clinging on. Really struggling at the moment and this weekend is going to be so difficult...it's my nan's birthday..well what should of been..those who have been around for a long time will know she died after a short fight with Alzheimers. I miss her so much.. her birthdays are the hardest.. because I'd never miss them, I'd always take her chocolate.. I miss her.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    edited May 2021
    Thank you @Aidan

I feel a bit bad I told the manager but it’s not like I went to see the manager just to tell her this. Feel like a snitch or whatever lol Feel like will be awkward working with her when I finish my lunch if she had told Her yet. I just hope she doesn’t mention me telling her. As I’ve only known her for a week and she is very honest say what she thinks person. She is 25 so it’s shocking how she thinks it’s acceptable to even point out what’s on someone else’s body. Like have you been hiding under a rock and don’t know social normal as well as not to describe people by being fat. Ugh. Its ruined my day and feel like I need to hide myself
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Omgggg another customer commented on my arm and asked how did I do that. I said it doesn’t matter and she was like was it in a car accident I said no self harm. Omggg. Asked if I’m okay now. I was like yeah I’m great.
    Ffs stop commenting on people’s bodies
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
  • Options

Aidan wrote: »
    I don't know if I would've made it through last night if it wasn't for 2 very special people, I should be so grateful but idk how many times I'm gonna hurt them like that over and over again

Opened up to me mam and she says I can change that mindset, yay I'm cured

@Aidan heyy, how are you doing today being cured and that😉
  • Options
    Haven't seen my dad since Christmas 2019. He's due to go back on deployment soon and I can't get down to see him.
  • Options
    Manager made me write a statement about the girl who said “the fat one” oh no. Basically because they don’t want to keep her on. Ahh she is gunna think I’ma right snitch
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I want to rant about my neighbour and my mom😩
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    9.10am and I already can’t wait for today to be over :lol:

Been feeling low lately. My mind is so busy with thoughts. And I’m stressing about this DWP health assessment later.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Going to hospital
This discussion has been closed.