Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Covered In bruises. What a fun week it's been. Not
  • Options
    The situation in Myanmar is so heartbreaking... So many people going missing, murdered by the military. I'm so thankful my friend was evacuated
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    I meant 34.9
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Not a great day today. The usual aspects of disliking myself got to me. I'll sleep it off as per usual though :p
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    I'm missing my two friends :/ all day I'm just thinking about them but I can't text them because I feel like I'm annoying. I wonder if they even think about me even for once... Probably not they got better friends than me. (。•́︿•̀。)
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

• Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    I feel bad
  • Options
    I'm really struggling and I have nobody to turn to
  • Options
    I'm so angry and hurt..
  • Options
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Doctor did warn me to keep an eye on my mood while having my medication doses lowered. Can confirm I feel like shit.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    @Dandelion
    Do you still work in retail. Just got an email to say go back to work this weekend. So early
    Post edited by JustV on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    @Dandelion
    Do you still work at primark. Just got an email to say go back to work this weekend. So early

Yeah I do, I’m not thrilled about it, I’m working full time at the hospital still and I took 6 days off over Easter. 3 of those 6 days I’m going to have to work at Primark now which is so annoying. It’s insanely early we’re all going to be bored. How do you feel about going back
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Sat on my bed crying to myself, trying to keep it quiet. I'm so mentally drained and I'm really not ok
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Sending hugs @independent_ <3 I hope you're feeling a little better this morning. It's not stupid at all, and I understand what you mean about being alone with just yourself - perhaps getting some affirmations together and writing down a list of things you like about yourself could help? Inner conflicts are hard but you've got this and you know we're all here for youuu!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    I'm so fed up. I'm doing so bad mentally and I feel so alone. Nobody ever cares about me when I need them to the most. I put so much effort into everyone around me and get nothing when I need them
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Aww @Eleanor <3 thank you so much, yeah I think I was just having a moment :joy: just thinking about life then I opened an email which was a schedule for something I’ll be doing after lockdown and it looked so busy (right now that’s really scary haha).
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Eleanor wrote: »
    RIP Nan, I'm sorry I only just found out about your passing. I know you never met me, or even knew you had a granddaughter, but dad kept his family a secret. I hope you're finding peace now 🕊️

Aww zen, I’m so sorry for your loss <3 it’s always so hard even if it’s someone you never met but is part of your family. Take good care of yourself and you know where I am if you need a chat or anything <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I've lost the fight I had in me.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Thanks for that
    Now I feel shit

4fcmrex8e3x5.jpeg

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,309 Part of The Furniture
    @Shaunie when you start approaching 30, you realise it's really not that old. :) Besides, 8 years is pretty far from any milestone. You're closer to 15 than you are to 30!
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    i hate that i cant deal with myself and that i need other people to deal with me for me. my own fucking head and i cant control it
    Anything happen to trigger that thought @LorryTruck or is it more of a general feeling?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    So unstable it’s so embarrassing
  • Options
    Went to buy harmful things in my pharmacy all costed about £10. Then I went back and put it back on shelves and walked out. They just rang me (my pharmacist that’s connected to my gp) and said they have my return and if I want to come in today and talk in the consultation room
This discussion has been closed.