Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Have had an awful stressful day, just everything coming up at once :( 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I feel like I'm just constantly complaining but idk what else to do
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    @Anch0r33 I know when I’m in a situation I can’t really change but it’s really playing on my mind I find venting extremely helpful. We’re always happy to listen anchor  <3
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @SpaceOtter it’s an easy mistake to make and we all make mistakes. I know nothing about UCAS but is there no way you can edit it and add it in? But honestly I wouldn’t worry about it it’s so easily done <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    edited December 2020
    Thanks @independent_ yeah I think there is but my friend said I would  have to pay. And with it being so close to Christmas and the deadline I don’t know if anyone will be there to contact. And we were lucky we had the money to send it off let alone fix my stupid mistake. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    @SpaceOtter it’s normally only English and maths they look at and each of the unis ask for proofs of them Anways , I had to upload copy’s of my certificates. You can always ring and speak to Ucas aswell , I don’t think your have to pay again or email the unis admissions team direct with your UCAS ID and explain 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited December 2020
    Thank you @Millie2787 , unfortunately it was maths numeracy I missed 😂
    My mum said about ringing  tomorrow, I don’t think they’ll be there today. But I might email instead that’s a good idea. Thank you  <3
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Very irritable. Feel like fat is everywheee and. Can’t sit still. Not comfortable anywhere 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Sending hugs to all that need them today! Remember how strong you are guys!
    Missing hugs Try these ideas for getting that feeling in other ways
    Alis propriis volat 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited December 2020
    As if I've got to drive (I'm not driving, someone else is) 3 hours to close a window then drive 3 hours back
    Hey @Shaunie we all care about you and we all believe in you. You’re an amazing person.  I’m here if you ever need anything  <3
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Liam Sending hugs <3 I'm sure your social worker wouldn't be annoyed if you asked for a chat, she cares about you! You know where I am if you need a chat too and I really do hope your mam cools off soon <3
    Alis propriis volat 
    edited December 2020
    My brain “it could be worse. I could actually be fat. atleast I’m not actually fat”
    shame on me
     goal should be to just love yourself
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited December 2020
    why is why is my heart rate so low hasn’t even gone past 60 today  it is actually pretty accurate cause I count it to check a few times
    its not cause I’m healthy cause I’m far from healthy:/??

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I feel so stupid. I’m messing up everything around me. I just want to yell or scream or cry. I don’t have a reason to be like this. Sorry if I’ve ever hurt anyone. My heads not in the right place. I just feel so guilty.  like i need to apologise to the world. I’m just not good enough.

Hey @SpaceOtter, you sound like you're in need of a big hug

You're only human and you're allowed to make mistakes, we all do, even some of the best programed softwares  get the occasional bug. It's part of the learning process 😉You are more than enough and you will always be worthy, even on the days that you don't feel it.Please don't be so hard on yourself, you don't need to be perfect because in reality it doesn't exist, it's just an illussion. If you need to scream or cry even, let it out to help process some of those feelings you've mentioned. Right now the most important thing is your wellbeing, don't woryy about appologoising to the world, you've done nothing wrong ♥️
    Thank you @Salix_alba_2019 that means an awful lot. I really liked your analogy. I’m sending a big thank you hug your way.

I’m definitely a bit stuck in my head right now, can’t see the positives in front of me. I  think I just need to take a break from everything, need to sort some things out . I need to let my software reboot 😂

Thanks again Salix you’re awesome, hope you have a brilliant day and a happy new year. 

This discussion has been closed.