Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie how did it go? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited October 2020
    The physical side effects of my meds are vile.
    Constantly feel sick and bad acid reflux. Every fucking time but the doctors don't care
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    TWWW

will have to have covid test soon. Well not “have” but want it for the voucher. But anyway it was proper triggering my ED doing it myself. If you know you know 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    How can i spend 5 hours with my friend and be on zoom to two other friends and still feel lonely?
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Was sick all over his bed. Got Fucking too drunk ahh
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Omg still At his. Want to go home now but i don’t know how lol. I’m so embarrassed I was sick all over his bed and my self Wasn’t evena bit 😩 threw up the whole meal 🤢 feel like death but going to work
  • Options
    Found out this morning there's a massive shortage country wide, on anti depressants. Explains why it's been so difficult to get my meds recently. Also need to remember not to leave it last minute 😭
  • Options
    Never drinking again
  • Options
    Little bits of  Sick keeps going up into my mouth 🤢 and that must be the most disgusting thing you have read all week haha
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Will will this misery ever end? I’m sick of feeling like this, so so sick of it!!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Oh @Laine  ☹️ I’m so sorry. Sending you and your dad so much love ❤️ 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Thanks @Liam 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    I feel terrible, my mental health is getting so much worse and I'm struggling so much..and no one understands or actually cares 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    thank you @errrin that's much appreciated <3 it's just been a really hard few days with everything 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    I do really care @independent_ <3
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Oh no @Laine I'm so sorry  :/  <3

• Options
    I feel terrible, my mental health is getting so much worse and I'm struggling so much..and no one understands or actually cares 

I care. You know where I am if you need a chat
  • Options
    Sitting in floods of tears. I constantly feel like I don't matter and I'm constantly turned away from being supported. 
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    I'm in  such a bad state and feel like I'm constantly ignored and honestly its awful and I'm so sick and tired of feeling like this
  • Options
    Mel_ said:
    I'm in  such a bad state and feel like I'm constantly ignored and honestly its awful and I'm so sick and tired of feeling like this

If this is aimed at me. I'm not ignoring. I simply can't send a PM unless someone sends me one first...
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Mel_ said:

If this is aimed at me. I'm not ignoring. I simply can't send a PM unless someone sends me one first...
    it's not its nothing to do with the forum x
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Laine said:
    TW
    Well dad's got cancer, can this year do one now? Thanks x

Sending you lots of love and hugs, so sorry to hear about your dad :heartbreak:

we are all here for you 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,787 Master Poster
    It just feels like nothing is worth trying to do anymore. I'm a mistake to the whole school and I feel unable to speak the truth to anyone without feeling like a burden. Always bottling everything up and it honestly makes me feel worse but it is easier for me.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Feeling pretty anxious tonight, I’m worried as this time last year was insanely bad for me I’m scared it’s going to be bad again
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
This discussion has been closed.