Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I can't concentrate during this seminar, I just want to hide 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Omg I feel like shit 😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie hey sorry about the late reply, being ill literally has wiped me off my feet on top of morning commitments. Awww hun, sometimes all we need is a good cry and it sounds like you really needed it too. I'm glad you're feeling a lot better and don't forget to be kind to yourself today and squeeze in some self care ;)
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Left with no medication because my appointment didn't happen and I rang them an hour after and was told I'd be rang soon. Still nothing. Rang gp and now is going through to out of hours messages...

What the fuck I suppose to do?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Left with no medication because my appointment didn't happen and I rang them an hour after and was told I'd be rang soon. Still nothing. Rang gp and now is going through to out of hours messages...

Try ringing GP first thing tomorrow. Hope you get it sorted :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTea said:

Thank you. Rang them. Apparently they tried to ring me yesterday but it didn't go through? So I don't know what happened there. 

Got an appointment tomorrow afternoon so just gonna have to wait for meds Tomorrow
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:

Thank you. Rang them. Apparently they tried to ring me yesterday but it didn't go through? So I don't know what happened there. 

Got an appointment tomorrow afternoon so just gonna have to wait for meds Tomorrow
    Ahh I’m glad you got it sorted. :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Had appointment with personality disorder team. First time meet her and she was nice. Talked about the groups on Friday and how I have been coping. 

I told her about my fear of bad breath And how have appointment in November. 
     and when I say things that I find are embarrassing I just laugh too much. And I think she was super confused.because I was like being dead serious about it making me want to die. Then the next minute laughing about it while I talk about it. And she was like why is that because she laughs when other people are laughing about something  and I said it’s fine lol  😂and I’m just like I can’t help laughing at things that are embarrassing makes it tiny bit less uncomfortable. But I’m being serious lol. But yeah she was nice 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    GreenTea said:

Ahh I’m glad you got it sorted. :) 

Thank you
  • Options
    @Shaunie

I'm legit the same, I'll literally be laughing whilst talking about my dad passing away djshfbkdjh gvgg
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    My head is pounding 
    Post edited by Salix_alba_2019 on
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    @Shaunie @Salix_alba_2019 I’m exactly the same when I was telling my house support team that my nana had died I was laughing and really hyper 🥴
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I’ve got work tomorrow 9-6:30. And Thursday  Ugh god save me. I don’t know why I agreed to this 
  • Options
    Feeling a bit , not good in myself. The urge to break 3 years of being clean has been really challenging today
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    😭😓
  • Options
    I don’t feel alive. I feel so so shit. I feel like I’m going through motions but I’m not. My chest and stomach is just filled with sadness and anxiety and I don’t feel normal and I don’t want to be here
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Conversation with my doctor earlier today, made me realise how much I'm not not coping and how bad my mental health is becoming..they wanted to sign me off work but I refused because it's the only thing getting me out if bed at the moment. 
    We talked about my impulse behaviours and how I need to grasp control and I can't..
    Things are so hard.. I haven't washed my hair in over a week, I havent showered in over a week, I haven't had a decent actual meal in over a week (eaten but not actual meals). I get frustrated at myself for how I look and change my clothes multiple times in a day because I feel ugly and don't feel comfortable in what I'm wearing. 
    It's really fucking difficult.
    I don't think my emotions are helped by feeling so hated and unwanted by everyone around me..simply being ignored sets me into a spiral of overthinking and talking hateful towards myself.
    The constant urge to self harm is hovering over my head like a big rain cloud ready to let go of the rain.
    In November I have my mental health assessment. I really really hope I finally get support I need from it.. I'm tired of fighting alone. 
  • Options
    I'm just sat on the floor in the dark, crying...
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I want to fucking die 
  • Options
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭I feel awful omg 
  • Options
    TWW
    Going to have to give in to self harm thoughts to calm down. Better than alternative
  • Options
    Did it :(
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    For fuck sake 
    TW

I think I neee to get my self harm seen to. Ugh

edit- no it doesn’t

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I can't seem to focus on this online learning. I go to seminars and can't engage. I get super anxious if I have to speak and I'm worried my grade is gonna suffer from it. Ughhh 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    TW

i just threw up by looking at my own self harm 🤢 what the actual fuck

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    edited October 2020
    (TW) @Shaunie Sending hugs ❤️ I just wanted to make sure your self harm doesn't need any medical attention? I know injuries can sometimes cause people to be sick so I want to make sure youre alright 😊 
    Post edited by JustV on
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    No I don’t need medical attention but thank you! Also think it needs to be within a few hours to get medical attention but yeah is from last night 
  • Options
    I’m so fed up of everything 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Feel really anxious this morning. Haven’t felt like this for a while which is making me worry more
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Just had my first therapy session
This discussion has been closed.