Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I still feel awful, but if I don’t go into work today I don’t get paid. Not going into my placement doesn’t make a difference because I don’t get paid anyway, but I really need the money from today 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I feel sorry for myself. I still fee like crap from drinking last night 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    🤢🤢🤢🤢😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited September 2020
    I feel like I’ve just had a whole day of the side affects of antidepressants again 🤢😭 I feel like shitt. I guess that’s why it’s advised not to take alcohol with it:///
    I’ve applied for too many jobs. Now got too many interviews and too stressed for that
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Sending hugs to any students at uni at the minute, just reading the news and feel so sorry for anyone at uni in this mess 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I feel awful. Like I’ve been trying to do too much. I slept for 11 hours last night and I’m still more tired than ever today. I wish I had energy 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Fuck know why I applied for jobs when I’ve rejected every single interview I’ve been offered. Been offered 5 now. I think it’s because I would rather stay in my comfort zone of what I know at primark and try get more hours there that I’m going to apply for
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Doing some calming and grounding excersise. I've popped in terms of self loathing. It's always the photos that get me, I'm not used to being this way😥
    I’m not feeling well at all 😭😭😭😭😭😭🤢 it feels like the start of really bad food poisoning. Pray it is not as massive triggers my ED
    OMG I swear I’m such an idiot. Haven’t taken meds for two days might be why I feel really bad

omg I can’t keep forgetting. I’m on the highest dose so not taking it will affect me. Ugh. I even set an alarm and everything but dismiss it a lot because I just hate taking pills and it going down my throat 

i have the shits with nausea and I can’t feel anymore sorry for myself. But just taken citalopram now. Hopefully it’s because of that and I feel better soon. 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Hope you're doing okay bud @Eleanor
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    :( 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    I feel aweful about myself. Its constant abuse in my head.
    edited October 2020
    (I didn’t have food poisoning last night lol. It was because I didn’t take citalopram. Felt better like two hours after. Every single time I feel rough physically it feels a bit different every single time. And I have such a bad memory. Like so bad memory. Lol next time I complain about feeling crap physically just ask me If I take my citalopram. Such an idiot 😭😂
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I'm just some sort of burden, outcast and mistake to everyone. Sorry.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I wish I trusted enough to be able to ask for support. I'm really struggling at the moment but constantly bottling up as I trust nobody anymore 
    Pacing. I really want to relapse 
    I have a new friend, he's nice. He's on the waiting list for an autism assessment but it's 2 years 😲 that's a very long time.

@The Mix I was just thinking, it would be great in the mix could do some stuff on autism 
    I think I’ve finally had enough 😭
    @Shaunie Heyyy, what's going on for you at the moment?

I was going to sleep but I wanted to see if you were okay quickly 
    edited October 2020
    @Shaunie Heyyy, what's going on for you at the moment?

I was going to sleep but I wanted to see if you were okay quickly 
    Tw

i was literally just contemplating ending it all. But I guess I’m too weak cause I didn’t do anything and still here. Was In a very like hightened sad moment where was breathing fast and crying (hardly ever cry)and had what I wanted to kill myself in front of me. And very insense. If been there know how horrible that is. But yeah guess I survived that. Still feel very bad but now exhausted From that and I think I’m just going to sleep now. Thank you for asking <3  hope youre
    okay

• Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    My interview was unsuccessful and I generally just feel really sad about it :( 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I feel so terrible :( keep thinking i can’t get any worse then I do 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
This discussion has been closed.