Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    My jaw is hurting really bad from stress
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    It feels really bad to be alive. Feels like a knife is going through me all the time

it actually hurts to feel so sad

want to die😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I see my grandparents Tomorrow and I'm anxious because I could carry covid and not know and I don't want to pass it on to them. My grandad has COPD and has been shielding. They really want to see me though so I'm making and effort and will wear a mask the whole time but just super anxious.

I don't want to be responsible for a death.. because covid will kill my grandad and that scares me
  • Options
    I feel like crap lol. Atleast I have teddy but yeah I think I’m a bad owner even then ahh. Life is so shit
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I see my grandparents Tomorrow and I'm anxious because I could carry covid and not know and I don't want to pass it on to them. My grandad has COPD and has been shielding. They really want to see me though so I'm making and effort and will wear a mask the whole time but just super anxious.

I don't want to be responsible for a death.. because covid will kill my grandad and that scares me

This still scares me but they still want to meet. I'm really excited but scared because covid
  • Options
    Binged and purged for the first time in a while 
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey everyone  <3
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Sending hugs to all those who need them this evening <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Sending the biggest hug your way   Hug quotes Hugs and
  • Options
    @GreenTea What's up  <3 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    What did I do wrong? What’s my life come to? I was doing so much better until now, just gotta hope this is the most of it and I start to head back in the right direction again. 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    edited August 2020
    I miss you so much, hope your proud of me for everything, I wish I got to know you better and I could’ve realised how special you were before you left this world. Why is it that you never fully appreciate something until it’s gone? I was just a Young nieve child, ohh what I’d do to bring you back!!  :'(
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    I feel rubbish right now :s
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    edited August 2020
    I just feel horrendous tonight, I hate feeling like this, even with the interviews life seems so shit I just want to be happy I hate this so fricken much.
  • Options
    Was climbing up a cliff slightly to crawl across back to the beach ( climbed the rocks to the beach over) and I've fallen off and smashed my knee is a rock and now it's so painful to walk and it's badly bruised, cut up and extremely swollen. Might have to go get it checked..
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Early night for me. Can’t stay awake. Fed up of being this tired
  • Options
    Ive had enough my friend is still ignoring me after I said him a long message saying this Hi  I know you might not want to talk to me now but I want to say I'm sorry for what I said that I don't care if you message me I really do care and I'm sorry for messing everything up again I don't want the friendship to end you are a good friend and I will be upset if we stop being friends all because of me. I know you said that I think badly of you and I will agree with you there but I really don't mean to think badly of you I hope you understand.

It's just not getting anywhere at all
    :s 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Emoji246 said:
    Ive had enough my friend is still ignoring me after I said him a long message saying this Hi  I know you might not want to talk to me now but I want to say I'm sorry for what I said that I don't care if you message me I really do care and I'm sorry for messing everything up again I don't want the friendship to end you are a good friend and I will be upset if we stop being friends all because of me. I know you said that I think badly of you and I will agree with you there but I really don't mean to think badly of you I hope you understand.

It's just not getting anywhere at all :s 
     I see how upsetting that is. But in all honesty I wouldn’t want a friend who thinks badly of me
  • Options
    But I said ib there I didn't mean it didn't I @Shaunie
  • Options
    I'm in heck of a lot of pain in my leg lll
  • Options
    Emoji246 said:
    But I said ib there I didn't mean it didn't I @Shaunie
    Oh by your wording it sounds like you don’t mean to think of her badly. - Like you can’t control thinking of her badly. 
  • Options
    Yes that's what I mean I don't mean to think of him badly @Shaunie
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Emoji246 said:
    Yes that's what I mean I don't mean to think of him badly @Shaunie
    oh I can see why they might be a bit distant from you then. As I wouldn’t want to be friends with someone who thinks badly of me either and it’s not healthy for you either. Do you agree or? Why do you think of him badly?
  • Options
    Sorry. I hope that hasn’t came across as rude. I thought I’d give honest opinion as have been asking for advice on it.
  • Options
    Don't you understand I said I didn't mean it 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Emoji246 said:
    Don't you understand I said I didn't mean it 
    Yeah I’m confused. Sorry.  You’re making it sounds like you still think of him badly but don’t want to. But still will? 

Or do you mean you didn’t mean to say it? Cause very two different. Sorry
     just trying to understand the situation more
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Emoji246 Sounds like a tough situation. I'm wondering what you mean when you say that you think of him badly? As Shaunie said, that's not a healthy situation for anyone and nobody wants to be thought of negatively. However, If i remember correctly... You said that you thought he was ignoring your messages purposely, because he had promised to message you but didn't. When you say that you think of him badly, do you mean that you jumped to the worst case scenario, assuming he was avoiding you when this wasn't the case? Either way, sending you big hugs and hope this situation with your friend is sorted soon. It sounds like this is really bothering you and so he must have been a great friend! <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Hope that you're okay @GreenTea , sending hugs <3
This discussion has been closed.