Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Awwww Thank you Aimee and Louise tooo❤️

I have the biggest smile on my face x
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @Salix_alba_2019
    The tiktok thing I really find difficult too, im at a point where I'm avoiding it all together. 
    You are just as beautiful. You are beautiful too.
    I know it's hard 💕💕 sending you lots of love. 
    Have a self care afternoon 💕 you deserve it 
    Thank you soo much @GreenTea you're gonna make me cry lol

I really needed to hear this and I hope you feel better soon. Deffo take a mental health break too, don't be afraid to put yourself first ❤️
    Thank you soo much @GreenTea you're gonna make me cry lol

I really needed to hear this and I hope you feel better soon. Deffo take a mental health break too, don't be afraid to put yourself first ❤️

I've been trying to follow more body positivity accounts on social media as I find them a bit more helpful and less triggering content. 

And thank you💕
    When you get sent a really graphic image by someone you don't know 😣😣
    Extremely triggering and I want to just sit and cry.
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Maybe right now is a good time to give up?
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
    Starlight said:

Nooo 💕 we love you. What's going on? Anything I can do to help?
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Starlight said:
    Are you safe? Message me if need someone <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I'm still really upset about the messages to do with SH I got..
    @Shaunie yeah Im safe thanks. Still cant open my bedroom window and there's no way my parents would let me to by myself at this time! 

Thanks @GreenTea

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Accidentally vocalised a thought I had today. Now everyone knows what I think of myself. Not what I wanted.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    I love it when you dish out support and advice to someone else (that you can’t even believe yourself) like your not hurting at all! I’m such a hypocrite, but aren’t we all?

@Starlight I'm exactly the same it's like I give out advice for people in similar situations to me but can't follow it myself. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    edited July 2020
    Should  be asleep but I’m forcing myself to stay awake I’mLiterally so tired but its cause id rather be awake now than in the morning when I have to pretend everything is fine
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Feeling meh

I don't want to take my meds nor do I want to move. I just want to
    I feel so so awful 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 IM so so tired my legs and arms don’t feel like they belong to me and my eyes are burning yet I’ve sleep so much. My whole body is constantly filled with that dread feeling in my stomach and chest and I can’t even cope anymore I feel so low 
    I feel like bringing out my weighted blanket means I'm back to square one in recovery.. I've relapsed more than j thought
    GreenTea said:
    I feel like bringing out my weighted blanket means I'm back to square one in recovery.. I've relapsed more than j thought
    No. That’s a good sign. It shows you’re looking after yourself!
    feeling all shaky. Think I'm heading for another panic attack :( 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Sick of hospitals 😭😭😭
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    feeling all shaky. Think I'm heading for another panic attack :( 

Sending hugs
    GreenTea said:

I think I'm just scared to admit how bad I've got mentally.
    I guess in a way this is admitting it. I don't know
    I don’t know why I’m still alive tbh
    Just feeling so empty inside, there's not much left over here 

When you start ignoring people who dislike/ hate you and just assume they’re jelous of you. It feels much better 😂
    edited July 2020
    https://vm.tiktok.com/J89kKqh/
    they usually mean both meanings to me😂
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Starting to get really really anxious for tomorrow morning 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Starting to get really really anxious for tomorrow morning 
    Aww what’s happening tomorrow morning if you don’t mind me asking?
    big hugs your way 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    @pandalover200 I have my autism assessment 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
This discussion has been closed.