Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie Just wanted to say that I've seen your comment and I can't talk right now but feel welcome to drop me a message and I'll read it in the morning or if not I will check in tomorrow. Take care of yourself ♥️
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited April 2020
    Quarantine induced irritability. 

I think part of the reason why I'm irritable is that I've withholding being honest with people. Everything this person does is starting to annoy me I'm keeping quiet because I have a general rule that I don't slap the truth on people unless they can 1)handle it 2) the relationship is significant. 

I just have to tell myself that not everyone has the ability to think critically of themselves to see how their behavior affects the people around them. 

*Sigh*
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    edited April 2020
    My brain decided to think about ghosts so now I can't sleep. Supposed to be up for a lesson at 9 God this sucks I feel all fuzzy and uncomfortable

Edit: I feel a bit better but now I have awful cramps. I'm just gonna have to skip that lesson I think 
    Post edited by Laine on

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Gotta be up in 2 hours for work and can't sleep. Great 🙄
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    not allowed into work as I have a fever again :cry: but I know what it is and I am not ill, so don't  see why I have to stay off, I can't afford it, I know it's just precautionary but still....
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Barely slept last night. It's one of the other. I either over sleep or don't sleep.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    There is nothing to look forward to
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    When you feel like you don't deserve a shower so you give yourself a freezing cold one :(
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Shaunie How you doing today? <3
    Alis propriis volat 
    Have you seen my mind.. 🎶
    Hey @Shaunie How you doing today? <3
    Still sad but thank you for asking! Hope youre okay
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Always panic when I hear a car pulling up thinking it's the police/ambulance even when I haven't done anything 🙄 does this feeling ever go away? 
    edited April 2020
    Always panic when I hear a car pulling up thinking it's the police/ambulance even when I haven't done anything 🙄 does this feeling ever go away? 
    No. I get that 
    Really struggling to breath
  • _AJ__AJ_ Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Struggling with bad thoughts and feeling suicidal. How am I meant to keep leaving while wanting to die? It’s just bad today and all the thoughts are too much. 
  • HowDoYouTalkAboutItHowDoYouTalkAboutIt Posts: 54 Boards Initiate
    Cravings are really bad at the moment and it is causing me so much frustration and too many problems I don't want to deal with
    In a lot of pain today with my knee flare up.
    mood is so so low today, want something for denner but my brain isn't allowing me and only letting me stick to 'safe foods' :cry:
  • HowDoYouTalkAboutItHowDoYouTalkAboutIt Posts: 54 Boards Initiate
    edited April 2020
    I had to eat dinner today which wasn't small and I feel so much like shit. I hate myself. 

Trigger Warning 

I want to hurt myself and I'm scared but I haven't. I tried to force myself to purge, didn't work so I hate myself even more. Just life is so shit and everything is just more complicated with covid. I wish I could just curl up into a ball and die and I'm tempted to.

And now my dad is having a go at me passive aggressively. 

Post edited by TheMix on
    Was meant to speak to the Dr again on Friday about my infection, but didn't as I thought it was getting better, well just noticed it's weeping again 😭😭
    Woke up with a headache
    The stress when someone uses your plate and doesn't wash it and put it back 😞 now I can't eat until it's back in the kitchen.

Was deep cleaning my bathroom and in a drawer I found all my old bikini's/board shorts from when I was really underweight and now i feel like crying :cry:
    I'm so bored does anyone want to be my friend
    Shaunie said:

Have you got any games to play?
    If you like games like cards against humanity there's an app called evil apple! It's great!
    Shaunie said:
    Always your friend 😊 what sort of stuff do you enjoy doing? 
    Thank you @GreenTea & @BubblesGoesBoo
    Will download the app. I enjoy a few things but no one to do it with or share with lol so it gets boring 
    What about going for a walk if you haven't been today?! @Shaunie
    I hate walks unless it going to somewhere otherwise i just dont see the point lol cause im so lazy and ive already took teddy out 😓 but thanks for suggestion
    I think im going to go out to get some verryyyy esstial sweets and pepsi max. 

This discussion has been closed.