Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My doctor surgery is officially shut thanks to coronavirus. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Need a mental health appointment as really struggling, need my meds sorted, need my implant out, need another blood test to check infection..
    edited March 2020
    Can't get an appointment at sexual health because of their hours. Kinda wanted it done by a nurse I know because it helps with feeling anxious about having someone literally sticking something in my arm to wiggle out a rod. But uncomfortable and anxious tbh

@Aidan
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    edited March 2020
    I don't know how much longer I can cope with how hard things have gotten. I think that I might be a victim of bullying at school (again!)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited March 2020
    I just had a dream that i kept in calling in sick to work and didnt say the reason. So my manger told me to get naked and show her my vagina to see if its vagina cancer and take a picture to show to someone. So i felt pressure so i did. But she wasnt taking a picture she was recording. So then i realise she was joking and didnt leave the office.  and then she posted it on my own facebook. Then someone came in the office and was like why did you post that on facebook

Its proper disturbed me
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Fml. Ive locked myself out of my own card again caue ive forgotten my pin. Now i cant buy my meds
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Had enough. 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Schools are off next week and I can't get time of work to look after my nephew 😠
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    People are now bulk buying shampoo...
    I wish people would stop telling me I've had the coronavirus virus. Yes I was very sick with my chest, yes I did develop pneumonia, but it's not 100% if I had it or not because it wasn't a big thing then. It's stressing me out so much
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    All this talk of Covid 19 is making things so much worse for me :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Pissed off and upset. What a great mix. 
    Sending hugs to everyone one <3 
    We are all listening

Im here if anyone wants to talk and to PM me x <3 hugs 
    When you get so frustrated and upset it triggers self harm thoughts. As if I need this right now. I'm too stressed, too much going on right now and I'm just so stressed. I can't handle anymore stress
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Sending lots of hugs to everyone who needs them :heart:

We all care about you on this community you are not alone. :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    edited March 2020
    I have a conspiracy theory that this Coronvirus is being made into a massive deal so the NHS has to spend more money on it. And then be like oh no we spent all the money. We have to go private. 
    Ever feel like you're being pushed out? 😥
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Keep getting the worse headaches and there's nothing I can do about it :(
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I'm trying not to think about it. I don't want to cry. This year will be 3 years since I lost my dad.

Every now and again I get flickers of memories and it chokes me up. 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    So tired lately but defo just mentally tired everything taking its toll and now i can't even have a needed break for easter just got to get away from my house its so stressful

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    I feel so light headed
    Ongg im feeling sick again. Im so hot 😓😓😓
    Does it matter? :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    Always 💗
    Kasa2103 said:
    Always 💗
    Thanks.
    When others put you down, to better themselves.. sigh 
    I wish I never crossed paths with him again. 
    Been 2 weeks cold turkey from medication, which probably explains the headaches, feeling sick etc. So hard to get myself back on them as I can't get appointments and I feel so lost and stressed at what to do, I can feel how much coming off them has hit me mentally, at the moment, using support of friends around me, still waiting for the EMDR therapist to meet with me, due to the virus she's not willing to see new possible clients yet. 
    It's just seems every step in recovery I'm trying to make, I get thrown back 2 steps
    that's all I fucking need.
    My swear word colouring book is missing and I am deeply upset. I need to colour out my frustration but have to colour a 'pretty' picture instead now. It's not the same. 🙄
  • ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    I don't think my treatment is going to start anytime soon. There goes hope..
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
This discussion has been closed.