Home Health & Wellbeing
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated subforum .

The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,548 Mega Poster
    Proud of you for getting yourself up and out @GreenTea I know how difficult it can be to get out when your struggling.

I hope things start to settle soon 💜
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Salix_alba_2019Kathleen07
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,670 Boards Champion
    My stomach feels like it's being ripped apart
    Stop imagining fake scenarios and hurting your own feelings 
    Kathleen07BubblesGoesBoo
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,548 Mega Poster
    Not in a good place :(
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Kathleen07BubblesGoesBooSalix_alba_2019
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The moonPosts: 2,019 Mega Poster
    Can't catch a break physically
    Kathleen07
    Have really bad urge to hurt myself 

Kathleen07Salix_alba_2019
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Lonely Ugly Disgusting Stupid Dancing Snake South EastPosts: 2,720 Mega Poster
    I had a difficult time coping earlier with something. It is in a spoiler because it is a bit long and some people don't want to read stuff from this burden. 

Today I was helping out at my gymnastics club (I have to do about 60 hours of volunteering as part of something that I do out of school.) 

Everyone was in their groups after warm up but I was forgotten about (I usually go with different groups every week.) I got quite anxious about it. Then one of the adults (she isn't a gymnastics coach- she is sort of like a supervisor) came over to me and asked what was wrong. I broke down into tears. We sat down for a while and chatted about how I felt forgotten about so I got scared. I also told her that things had not been easy for a few days. I told her about how someone from school died. 

My main worry was that the man who runs the volunteering thing at my gymnastics club would find out about what happened. He was away at a competition and he would probably be mad and tell me off if he found out. The supervisor kept trying to tell me that it would be okay and that he would not tell me off. I was still really anxious. 

Eventually I pulled myself together and joined a group. It took me 30 minutes. I shouldn't have let myself get into that state especially as there were a lot of younger kids around. I didn't want them to see me like that. It makes me feel embarrassed. It just felt too much for me. :(

Am I an idiot?

I'm sick of covering up.
    I'm tired of feeling so broken.
    I'm tired of falling in love.
    Sometimes I'm shy and I'm anxious. Sometimes I'm down on my knees. 
    So I won't wear makeup on Thursday.
    Cause who I am is enough.
    And there are many things that I could change so slightly.
    But why would I succumb to something so unlike me?
    I was always taught to just be myself. 
    Don't change for anyone.
    Kathleen07Salix_alba_2019
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,936 Postholic
    Sending warm hugs to all of you <3<3<3
    ShaunieBubblesGoesBooKasa2103Salix_alba_2019
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,936 Postholic
    I really need help. I don't know what I should do.

I'm scared I'm gonna die completely alone and hopeless. It feels like everything's coming to an end. Various things are making me feel like it's too late and I've lost the battle.

If the battle's not over yet, I can't fight. I don't know how. I wish I'd just snap out of it and be alright, but I can't. I feel lost, I don't know how to find the "light" in life. I can't pull myself up, I'm trying and I really can't.

I'm not going to win. I feel so helpless, sad and alone.

(Safe.)
    Jade09
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,197 Ultimate Poster
    My sister just made me take a pregnancy test, it came back positive 😳 HOW!? Now I got go to work and pretend everything is fine, I'm shaking I'm so scared... 
    Got an app today after hours cause I'm loved haha, but update : I'm not pregnant! 😁😁 Well she doesn't think I am, but doing a blood test to make sure...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Kathleen07Mike
    Goodbyes are always heartbreaking. Just got to remind myself it's not a forever goodbye. It's just a see you soon
    Kathleen07
    Why do I feel so so poorly again
    Kathleen07
    Also having to pack incase we get evacuated due to more flooding
    Kathleen07
    Lol atleast having a dog means they concentrate more how much he eats more than me now. Can get away with eating less so much more than i used to
    one of my best friends took an od and is now in a coma :cry:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Salix_alba_2019Kasa2103Mike
    I'm so over these floods. It's exhausting being constantly on watch as to see what roads get closed next. There's currently no bridge to the other side of the city. The side of the city I'm on is pretty flooded and constantly having to take different routes which is screwing with my anxiety because I can't plan ahead. 
    These floods made international news, not just all over the UK, but America and Italy heard all about them too
    Mike
    edited February 28
    IM so suicidal 
    Mike
    I'm better off dead.
    I feel so deflated
    Jade09
    Took painkillers (recommended dose) and now it's all I can taste/smell and think I'm gonna be sick 😷
    Jade09
    I feel constantly tired and lacking motivation
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 84 Miniposter
    So sad
    Constant arguing with this person
    Now they said i got nothing to talk with you and their finally happy so bye. 
    BubblesGoesBoo
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 84 Miniposter
    Soo lonely ahhh it sucks cos at work no one really talks much to me and there isn't much discussion of stuff or social interaction. And friends i hardly see anyone and most my friends online anyway. 
    And this person is just flaunting that they dating someone and it feels so shit between us. But i have to meet them in 2 weeks time just glad it isn't this week. They told me at the time that they dun care if i come or not after i delayed it but i booked anyway since i figured it was just one of their angry moments. And all that was so stressful and sad for me when i've been trying so hard and so long to meet someone and they just treat u like shit. Doesn't feel too great even if eventually like okay u can forget about it but the constant shitness of the situation sucks. Hopefully when meeting it is better but i rather it was a happy positive feeling and not a shit one.
    BubblesGoesBoo
    I'm pretty sure having a full blown panic attack at the sight of a hospital ain't normal 🙃🙃
    Shaunie
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 292 Rampant Poster
    @BubblesGoesBoo maybe it's tied to some significant experiences or memories that were really difficult to deal with. 

I wouldn't have panic attacks but I would feel a great pit in my stomach every time I passed the hospital where my dad passed away 
    Shaunie
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 292 Rampant Poster
    Ahhhhh

It really isn't hard to be honest. It bugs me when people are dishonest about things that don't warrant.

I value honesty 
    Shaunie
    I'm made out to be a problem before I'm even given a chance. I'm actually done. I literally just want to die because I'm tired of being treated like this. 
    Shaunie
    edited March 6
    Had an argument with my family about karma. They all believe in karma.  I said so you think those kids with cancer deserved that and my mum said yeah. If Havent done anything bad they will be bad people 
    i said what if they die so cant see the future. She said then it was a good thing cause bad person 

horrible to say. 

Now just thinking i went through abuse cause i deserved it then
    BubblesGoesBooJade09
    Getting some really dark intrusive thoughts 😭😭
    ShaunieJade09
    Extremely dehydrated and got a headache. 😭😭😭 Ffs
    ShaunieJade09
    Getting some really dark intrusive thoughts 😭😭
    I hope you can stay safe <3
    BubblesGoesBooJade09