Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    On bed rest and been told it could take up to 6 months to recover and if this course of anti biotics don't work, I have to go into hospital for treatment. 
    Literally struggling so much mentally and physically
  • Options
    I fucking give up
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    I fucking give up
    I hope you're safe. Things will get better <3
  • Options
    I've been having an absolutely horrible few days.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    I have had to make my first ever 999 call. My sister has injured her back and head. Poor girl was unconscious for 3 hours (she was home alone and then rang my mum when she came round.) We thankfully managed to rush home straight away.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Does anyone else get told samaritains wont be doing texts after 18 th of feb when they text them. Or are they just saying it to me cause i use to much time?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Samaritans is shutting the text service. It was only supposed to be a trial..
  • Options
    So from trying to talk to sams (they blocked my number for asking them why they are shutting the text service and I had a small rage of frustration) @Shaunie apparently they aim to team up with SHOUT to provide the same service as the Samaritans text service
  • Options
    Ah yeah they wouldnt tell me either. Its not like its a hard question to answer. Ooh Ah thanks
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    A girl in my year just shouted out loud about how I am a lesbian. And she laughed.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    For the first time in my life I was unable to get out of bed. I was terrified, terrified of having a psychotic break; I was afraid to get up and hurt myself, or hurt my parents. I could only cry and sleep. Worst of all, it was how my parents reacted. They yelled at me, called me ungrateful and selfish, said that I was acting like a child and that I was being lazy. They were talking about responsibility, about how they had to work but couldn't because of me.

I talked to my doctor and my psychologist: my doctor was the most person "???" ever and just said "oh, poor thing" (those exact words); at side my psychologist was calmer and gave me some tips on how to get over this horrible post-crisis feeling.

It was like receiving two stabs at the same time: my mind hitting me with images and irrational fears and my parents tearing my skin with those screams, as if it were all my fault.

I'm feelin awful, i just want everything to be over soon...

and i also becaming paranoid again... i dont guess my "problem" it's bipolar disorder, but maybe BPD... i'm crazy, almost sure of that :(
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    A letter from CAMHS came the other day.

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I had to go to hospital and I couldn't stop crying from anxiety, and I ended up needing to explain to the nurse that I'm dealing with anxiety in general and feel depressed and want to kill myself and all that... The nurse tried to refer me to CAMHS, but they wrote back to her and us saying that it wasn't doable because they don't know enough details or if I consented to the referral (I didn't by the way, but that's not to be unfair on the nurse because she might have thought otherwise).

They said I should go to a GP and possibly get referred from there.

Now my mom wants me to go because she's scared of social services getting involved and deciding what's best for me instead of hearing how I feel. I see her point but I really don't feel like getting help. I feel a bit trapped and under pressure. I definitely don't want for that to happen but I don't want to see a doctor either. I'm not even sure what social services would want to, or have the power to, do.
  • Options
    Have the worst headache atm. Makes me feel proper sick
  • Options
    ElizabethElizabeth Posts: 93 Budding Regular
    I'm so messed up! No one cares, they just hurt me. Why do people even say things if they aren't nice to begin with. 
  • Options
    Omg feel so awful want to be dead
  • Options
    I feel like there's no hope. Like I'm completely doomed and not even death would free me from the darkness. It's a horrible idea.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Tonsillitis has never caused me as much as as it is right now 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Today made me realise how easy it is to resort to behaviours when things get a bit stressful. I was tempted, not because I wanted to go down that route but because I saw it as a quick fix to fleating emotions. It really does get easier. Once upon a time, it would have been near impossible but now, things are are different.

Maybe I need a hobby 🤔
  • Options
    Can someone helpp me please. 

What do you write if you dont know if the person is married or not. Like for a woman its mrs, i think. But what do you write for a man?  Im just writing a refrence and its he was my tutor for my peer training and i don’t know what to put in the box
  • Options
    Shaunie said:

What do you write if you dont know if the person is married or not. Like for a woman its mrs, i think. But what do you write for a man?  Im just writing a refrence and its he was my tutor for my peer training and i don’t know what to put in the box
    Just put "Mr" (or at least that is my opinion of what you should do.)
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Shaunie said:

Just put "Mr" (or at least that is my opinion of what you should do.)
    Thanks i wrote that
  • Options
    IM so tired i want to sleep but I'm enjoying the quiet 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    I don't know what I can say but I'll cry even harder if I don't at least share my pain with someone. Just please believe me when I say I'm feeling unbearably low. I feel so hopeless about everything and I don't want to do this anymore.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Apparently, I have a radio voice. Someone said that to me today which is really weird because I don't like the sound of my own voice. I think I sound really nasally but my best friend says that I sound really calming. I think that I sound a like "insert rude word". 

• Options
    Fml im feeling reallyyy really sick from this headache
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
    Apparently I have the flu according to the doctor and a possible infection too. Got antibiotics and instructions to rest and watch tv lol 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Going for a x-ray when I get to London
  • Options
    My sister shouts at me all the time when she knows i always feel like shit. She does the things she would shout at me for and i say nothing and i cant bring myself to shout at her cause she said she had a shit day at work. Yet she wouldnt know how my day went cant never asked. And i dont want to make people feel like theyre on edge of being shouted at cause thats how i feel all the time. 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    It is really sad Caroline flack killed herself
    Post edited by Siena on
This discussion has been closed.