Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi All it's Maree fun 101

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well where do I start, I'm new to all of this. I'm Maree and I reside in NSW Australia. I'm looking to make NEW FRIENDS as I have none on the internet. I'm 43 yrs old. I own a Golden Retriever called Shaquille-Eric who is 11 yrs old, I've had him for 6 of those wonderful yrs, and he's very very spoilt rotten.

My hobbies are: Sports, movies, crossword puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, playing my Nintendo DS Games, reading, writing letters, music, travelling, watching t.v, emailing, Girl Guides, computers and penpals.

My fave sports: V8 Supercars Australia, NASCAR, MotoGP, Australian Rally, Le Mans, F1, Tennis, cricket, swimming, Iron man, fishing, basketball, netball, soccer, Huge fan of NRL: Paramatta Eels, Sharks, Dragons, Bulldogs and Roosters, surfing, Tour de France cycling, AFL: St Kilda and Swans.

I'm looking to make NEW FRIENDS with both Male and Females, between the ages of 18-45 yrs old. At this present stage from Australia and New Zealand only. I'm not into religion or politics, nor am I after a boyfriend as I split with my ex of 8 wasted yrs last Xmas 25/12/09, so at this present stage I'm only wanting to make FRIENDS.

Of if I fit the person you are looking to make FRIENDS ONLY with then please email me ASAP. I will answer all. Merry Xmas to you all from me (Maree fun 101) to you. TA!!!!!

Hi All it's Maree fun 101 5 votes

Jokes
20%
Unknown 1 vote
People in general
40%
UnknownUnknown 2 votes
T.V shows
20%
Unknown 1 vote
All of the above
20%