Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vote for your favourite post of the week

luc_bluc_b Posts: 45 Boards Initiate
Morning all

This week the nominations are (drumroll)...

MrG
Celebrity Cheats
MrG wrote: »
Fair enough a lot of celebrities and famous people get famous because of nothing these days, especially in the case of big brother. At least musicians have something to remember them by etc.

Yeah I think celebrities should act as role models, but not because they are famous, because thats the way I think everyone should be. People should lead by example whoever they are.

Butterflykisses
Fat Friend
Christ almighty - if I go on holiday I spend the vast majority of my time thinking about three main things:

1. What cocktail shall I have next?
2. Is it time to turn over?
3. What fun stuff can my friends and I do now?

And occasionally: 4. That boy has a Nice Bottom.

For the critics among you, I'm 5'4" and a size 10-12, and to the OP, if I heard one of my friends saying something like this, I'd slap her. I'd hug her afterwards, but I'd slap her first. You have the opportunity to spend some quality girly time with the women in your life that you care about, in a beautiful sunny environment with lots of relaxing to do. Give your poor friends some flaming respect and spend some time thinking about your holiday instead of your arse.

I'm sure your response to this will be that you are thinking about your holiday lots, but what I'm trying to say is: every time you catch yourself thinking about your bum in the next 3 weeks, think about something more positive, like what hilarious stories you'll have to tell your jealous workmates when you get back, or what silly games you can play with your friends on the plane. And if you catch the bum-thoughts slipping in while you're actually ON holiday, I refer you to the fail-safe list of four at the start of this post. :thumb:

Tinted lens
Embarrassing Sexual Moments
TintedLens wrote: »
I went to Tenerife with an ex while we were together, and we were at the beach quite late into the night. It was empty, so we started to go at it. We had a huge towel down underneath us, but it didn't matter. Sand got lodged... places. Uncomfortable places. That first thrust after some sneaky granules of sand had crept their way up into my special place felt like his dick was wrapped in sand paper. SAND PAPER. No one wants to have sex with sand paper.

Whowhere
Life Is Sad
Whowhere wrote: »
Facebook brings out the idiot in people. It, and Twitter, let people give substance to the internal monologue that they really should keep quiet.

my_name
Annoying Phrases
my name wrote: »
A second vote for that.

When somebody says something sarcastic and then says "not"
This was a great day... not.

Thanks 1985, I was to coked up to grasp the sarcasm by myself.

Teagan
How did TheSite get its moderators?
Teagan wrote: »
It was something like this :

1 In the beginning Jim V created the TheSite and the discussion boards.

2 Now the discussion boards were formless and empty, no topics were on the boards, and the Spirit of Youthnet was hovering agitatedly over Jim V.

3 And Jim V said, “Let there be mods,” and there was a mod.

4 Jim V saw that the mod was good, and he separated the mod from the TheSite members.

5 Jim V called the mod “Helen” and the members he called “whining little bastards”

6 And Jim V said, “Let there be topics between the threads to separate thread from thread.”

7 So God made the topics and separated the threads under the list of threads above it. And it was so.

8 Jim V called the list “Forums” etc etc .. and the rest is history. etc etc

Happy voting :)

Vote for your favourite post of the week 25 votes

MrG
8% 2 votes
Butterflykisses
12% 3 votes
Tinted lens
4% 1 vote
Whowhere
8% 2 votes
my_name