Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vote for post of the week

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
:wave:

Vote for one of the following:

Teagan

On my desert Island I would have...
Syphilis or gonorrhoea?

Marina Aniseed

Worried about boob size
There are times when I curse the way my body is because I can't always wear the clothes I want to BUT I accept the way I am and am happy and I've learnt to find styles and brands that suit me, so I may buy clothes sparingly but I know I'll look damn good in whatever's in my wardrobe. More importantly though, I know I don't need any of those clothes because I'm happy the way I am. I get the odd moment but I reason with myself: my boyfriend wouldn't be with me if he didn't like the way I looked but he also wouldn't be with me if it wasn't for my personality. My sense of humour, my interest in music, they way I kiss him, all sorts of things, and one hopes that your boyfriend isn't so shallow and likes you purely for your body. Maybe try asking him what it is he finds attractive about you, it may well surprise you

purplestarfish

Self-harm
People are responsible for their own actions... If someone has self-harmed, it is that person who chose to take that action. I mean obviously we can all say stuff which makes people feel crap, but at the end of the day, what they do when they feel shit is up to them.

Get voting. :thumb:

Vote for post of the week 24 votes

Teagan
37% 9 votes
Marina Aniseed
33% 8 votes
purplestarfish
29% 7 votes