Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ema.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
My cousin had to go looking for a new sixth form because her high school increased the requirements to B's but she got C's and only one B. So we were lookin.. lookin.. and we found two schools that accepted her! One was SO old fashioned and eerr and the other OMG was so modern and everything wass brand new which i love. But guess wot? she ended up choosing the old fashioned one because it fitted her subjects more :( coz at the otha skl she had to drop one of the subjects that she wanted to choose. Bummer!

Anyway.. when we were there (the second modern skl) she was going to apply for EMA there and then but the school said that they are not going to get EMA forms until next week. Its kl tho, i just told her to type EMA into google, you can find anyting on google lol.

I'm not eligible to receive EMA yet but if i was, i'll use it on.. hhm.. oohh transport and lunch! Because i am REALLY considering going to that second modern school even though it is 40 minutes away! I'd need that money to pay for the transport otherwise i'm doomed!! OMG that would be so helpful considering the fact that you could get up to £30 with EMA :)

What would/do you use EMA for?

Ema. 3 votes

£30
33% 1 vote
£20
0% 0 votes
£10
0% 0 votes
I don't receive EMA.
66% 2 votes
What's EMA?!?
0% 0 votes