Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Carling festival question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I have a weekend ticket but can't arrive until either late Friday night or early Saturday morning. Will I be allowed entry to the campsite at these times? Will there be someone at the wristband exchange for me to get my wristband and be admitted to the campsite, or will I have to wait until the main arena opens?

:confused:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i'm pretty sure, but not entirely, that you will be able to get access to the campsite with your ticket, but you won't be able to get a wristband until the wristbandy place opens in the morning.
  • Options
    the wristband tent is open all the time cos people lose them and stuff - so it should be fine - but KEEP the stub safe cos if you lose it when you're pissed they wont even reattach it or give you another unless you can prove you've paid. happened to my ex.
  • Options
    Originally posted by KittyKat
    the wristband tent is open all the time cos people lose them and stuff - so it should be fine - but KEEP the stub safe cos if you lose it when you're pissed they wont even reattach it or give you another unless you can prove you've paid. happened to my ex.
    Oooh, good tip! I never would have thought to keep the stub! So, they will give you another wrist band if you lose or damage the other eh? Excellent, I feel more secure now, I've been worrying for nothing the last two years!!

As it happens I can now arrive about 6.30pm on the Friday evening so I won't have any bother, thanks for the tips though! =)