Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Should I get off it on Friday?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well as you know I've been clean off the class a's for well over 6 months now! :)

Anyway - Friday night is a happy hardcore night at Evo (club) called BPM - A lot of my tidy mates are going and it's kind of to celebrate a 21st birthday.

I don't really know how to put this over properly but I'm gonna try.

I want to get off it but there's a few things I don't want. I don't want to regret it, I don't want to bite my cheeks to pieces, I don't want to have a killer comedown and I don't want it to send me spiralling back into a drugged up life and/or depression.

I know this sounds a bit OTT but I haven't done it in so long and I guess maybe I'm scared? But basically last year I abused my mind and body, got in trouble with the law, fucked up a few friendships/relationships.. and I guess I'm just really paranoid of it all now! I'm having trouble remembering just how fucking awesome that feeling was!

Another thing which is worrying me is that my girlfriend is due to have her baby 3 weeks Saturday.. I'm on a MAJOR paranoia she'll go into labour or something when I'm off it - What would I do ???!

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

Phil

Should I get off it on Friday? 11 votes

Yes
18% 2 votes
No
54% 6 votes
Who cares big daddy!
27% 3 votes