Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

my gf my ex gf a big pickle

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok um HELP!

I have a gf at long last but.. i feel as if there is omething missing and she really likes me but i just dont feel the same.
yesterday i was wiv my ex gf i had to pretend to be her bf as a favor so that this 17 yr old guy who had been bothering her will hopefully leave her alone but.. I think she wants more then that by things she was doing e.g. when hte people we had to pretent 2 be going out of infront of had gone she still had her arm around me and stuff like that she did this a couple of times and she has promised me a shag 4 the help after she has come off her period (and i think she mite actually come through with that:D :D:D:D:D )
so i want to tell my gf that i dont want her we have only been going out 4 a week but something just dont seem right with me being with her and i dont wanna hurt her in any way at all but it is gonna be so hard.
so any help at all here would be great thanks guys

ASH

P.S. it may seem in this post i wanna dump my gf 4 my ex but that only happened last night and i felt wrong wiv my gf 4 a while

my gf my ex gf a big pickle 3 votes

breast
33% 1 vote
bum
66% 2 votes
vigina
0% 0 votes
legs
0% 0 votes