Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Hair Cloulor, What men & Woman really want

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Came across this diamond piece of info in the Sun today!
(Sorry didn't know where to post this, cos I've got my head up in the clouds)

Anyway see what you make of it and if it’s accurate or not

"Gentlemen really do prefer blondes- unless thy want a wife, a survey reveals.

Men believe blondes make the best lovers or mistresses but when it comes to wedding bells would opt for a brunette.

Asked what hair colour they wanted their bride to have, 30 percent said brunette followed by 27 per cent light brown and 15 percent blonde!

But 37 per cent said their ideal mistress would be blonde, followed by 22 per cent redhead and 13 per cent brunette.”

Also the survey asked 400 woman what hair colour they preferred in a man. “Brown was top with 37 pre cent, followed by light brown with 29 per cent, then blonde with 16 per cent” And a laughable two per cent said they prefer ginger!

So I’m gonna do my own little poll, and I would thank you all if you could take part! (Or at least look at it)

If you chose ”other” please give details

Ta very much!

Hair Cloulor, What men & Woman really want 37 votes

Redhead
10% 4 votes
Blondes
18% 7 votes
Brunette
56% 21 votes
Other
13% 5 votes